seventeen.

JUSTIN BIEBER

"Yeah....Tomorrow's fine...... I'll just have to check with my baby's daddy first...... You're sure you're okay with me having a child?...... Alright...... I'll see you then.... Bye." I heard Ariana's entire conversation.

"Who was that, Ariana?" I asked coming from the corner.

"Some guy named Rhys (pronounced Reese) from your wedding asked me out." She said.

"That's Hailey's cousin." She blinked.

"Is it okay for me to go out with him, because if not,-." I cut her off knowing damn well I shouldn't, I just didn't want her thinking she was mine for the taking and couldn't talk to any other guy, either though if it wasn't for this crazy messed up shit, we would be married.

"Your fine, Ariana." She smiled.

"I gotta go get ready, can you watch Hazel for me?" She asked. I nodded and moved to let her get up the stairs.

A few hours later, there was a knock on the door. I had just put Hazel to sleep. I opened it revealing a man, guessing it was Rhys. (Ian Harding)

"Ariana." I called out for her.

"Coming." She yelled back. There was an awkward silence til I Ariana finally came down, leaving my mouth dropped to the ground.

 There was an awkward silence til I Ariana finally came down, leaving my mouth dropped to the ground

"You ready, babe?" He asked looking at me the whole time.

"Yeah, let me grab my purse. Thanks, Justin." She said getting her clutch and heading out the door with HIM.