17. American Boy

"So many boys in here where do I begin? I see this one, I'm about to go in," Emma sang loudly in the passenger seat of the car, fist pumping in the air to the music that was far too loud.

If I wasn't concentrating on watching the road, I would have rolled my eyes so far I'd be able to see my brain. She really was crazy.

She carried on singing "Where them girls at," whilst flaying her arms around. When it got to Nicki Minaj's verse I took a deep breath.

"Peebe, Peebe, who's Peabo Bryson? Two years ago I renewed my license" I began rapping enthusiastically, copying Emma's movements with only my left hands.

"I pick a dude at the bar like really? Looking like he want a good time like really? Said he had a guy for my home girl Lily Lily Lily Lily."

I finished Nicki's verse seamlessly and accepted Emma's applause, I could see Willow staring at me in my mirror.

"For a girl who claims to hate rap you sure nailed that" she had her arms crossed tightly.

"Then he said, I'm here with my friends," Emma and I began singing loudly, watching as Willow looked on at us, clearly quite embarrassed.

We pulled into the parking lot, still singing. I had switched off the engine but we refused to get out of the car until we finished the entire song. Willow just shook her head the entire time.

"Do you know what Malia," Em turned to look at me with a grin plastered on her face.

"Who's killing 'em in the UK?" She sang to me.

"Everybody gonna say you K" I sang back instantly.

"Oh dear god, not again!" Willow exclaimed, practically throwing herself out of the car.

We carried on rapping what we liked to think of as our anthem. We had practised our little act so many time it was flawless and every now and then we liked to show it off.

Willow, who hates fun, hated when we burst into song.

"Are they doing it again?" Pan asked Willow as he joined us walking over to the school field for the Friday night hockey match.

"He crazy I know what you thinking" Emma sand to me.

"Ribena I know what you drinking" I replied instantly.

We were really into it when we got to the field and even incorporated some dance moves into it, rolling our bodies as we sang "cause all my clothes designer."

Willow walked off the find her friends, just leaving Pan waiting patiently for us to finish.

"So to hell we all that rubbish!" we sang the last line and high fived each other.

"You two are actually nuts," Pan told us as we finally sat down, slightly out of breath.

"You have to admit we are a great duo," Emma said, encouraging Pan to agree. He just chuckled looking across the field to where the players were sat.

"I wonder if he's going to blackmail you into kissing him again" Emma queried aloud, looking to Will who was jumping up and down on the spot.