39. Please Leave

Good Girls - 5SOS

***

Somehow, somewhere along the line, Will had convinced me it was a good idea to let him drive. I realised, as he was speeding down the country roads that it had been a poor decision.

"Slow down!" I yelled at him as I sat in the passenger seat.

"Go faster!" Dex encouraged him from the back seat. I chuckled when I saw Emma elbow him in the side.

"I can't believe I agreed to come along. We're not even there yet and I'm already scared for my life," Willow muttered.

"Would you all relax, I am a great driver, and I've been in plenty of high speed chases in my day, so I can handle a vehicle," Will said, without thinking it through.

Emma, Willow and Dex all looked at him, slightly dumb struck. It has been over a month and still nobody knew how we really met, that Will had an extensive criminal record.

"I'm kidding!" He said, looking visibly relieved when they laughed, obviously believing it actually was a joke.

I just shook my head in disbelief at how careless he had been, he'd almost slipped up then. He did look slightly terrified though, which was hilarious.

"Who are you sharing a room with, Dex?" Emma asked him, starting up a new conversation.

"With Isaac and Marc, although I'm scared Marc is going to molest me in my sleep or something," he shuddered dramatically at the though.

"Well there's plenty of room in with us," I mused enthusiastically.

"Baby, I don't want Dex intruding on our night of passion," Will smirked at me.

"That's my sister!" Willow exclaimed angrily.

"Yeah dude! That's Willow's sister!" Dex leaned forward and whacked Will upside the head.

"That's my best friend," Emma copied Dexter's action. "I just wanted an excuse to hit you really," she relaxed back into her seat.

"If one more person hits me I am pulling this car over and we are going home!" Will threatened us like a father threatening his children.

"Yes daddy," Emma gleamed at him from the back seat.

"Please don't start that again," I dramatically slammed my seat into the head rest.

"What's the matter Malia? Not a daddy kink girl?" Dexter teased from behind Will, who was snickering like a child.

"Please shut up," I whined, feeling horrifically uncomfortable.

"What about you Willow? Want me to be your daddy?" He winked at my little sister.

"That's it!" I shouted. "Pull over the car I'm gonna beat his ass!" I ordered Will.

"Hold on bad girl, we're nearly there," he chuckled as the lake came into view.

It was absolutely picturesque, like the sort of thing you see on a pamphlet telling you about Montana. The lake was bright blue as the blaring sub beat down on it and the rolling mountains beyond provided a perfect view.

As soon as Will pulled up outside of Riley's luxury cabin I was on Dex's tail, chasing him and flailing my arms about in an attempt to grab him.

"Are you going to punish me Malia? Are you gonna spank me baby girl?" He shouted as he ran wildly around the cabin. He was laughing like a maniac. He wouldn't be laughing when I finally got my hands on him.