Listen to Daddy

That night - Raw

Charlotte was in the ring doing her usual talks about how 'she is the best' and how untouchable she is, and this was my cue to enter. My first chance to grab hold of the title picture and not let go. But I would find myself zoning out and thinking about Dean and his hurt expression when I told him what my father had said.

The tech guy nodded to me as he pushed a button which played my theme.

The arena erupted.

I slowly walked out with a microphone in my hand and painted a grin on my face whilst looking into the crowd.

My music quietened and I rose the microphone to my lips but before I could speak Charlotte interrupted me.

"Um- excuse me? Are you lost?" She said in a tone that made me want to kick her head off.

"No. Actually Charlotte I'm right where I want to be."

She frowned at me but said nothing.

"You think you're so untouchable don't ya?" I said as I slowly made my way down the ramp towards the ring.

Before she could speak I spoke again.

"Listen. Imma make this real quick and easy for you to understand-" I went on.

"-I'm not like the other girls here. I'm a force to be reckoned with. One that you haven't had to deal with yet. But you will, soon." I said, my mind occasionally wandering.

Charlotte laughed in my face and turned to her Dad.

"Dad have you heard this? This wannabe sounds like she wants a shot at my title. And what? She's been here like the whole of 5 minutes." She moved closer to me as I stepped into the ring.

"One thing I know about you Charlotte, is that you're smart. But I can outsmart you, I can out-strong you, I can out-wrestle you, and I sure as hell can beat you, because do you know who I am? I'm The undertakers daughter. And my Dad, is better than your Dad." I spat as I moved towards her.

She screwed her face up, dropped and slid out of the ring before stropping up the ramp.

-

Backstage

"What was up out there darling?" My Dad asked as he sat next to me.

"Nothing." I faked.

"Listen- you're my daughter and I can tell when something is wrong."
He pushed.

"What do you not like about Dean?" I said outright.

He looked shocked and then disappointed.

"Darling- I'm not going over this again."

"But Dad, I need to know why you don't want me to talk to him."

"No Win. I am not doing this." He rose.

I grabbed a hold of his jacket.

"Dad-"

"He's no good okay? No damn good! I will not let you get involved with him and run the chance of him tainting you!" He rose his voice.

"But Dad! This is my life and I make the decisions. I just don't underst-"

"And you never will! You won't understand because I'm not letting you give that piece of scum the chance to make you understand why I don't want you near him!" He shouted.

I shrank into myself with his words.

"He could be dangerous Winter." He sensed my uneasiness and lowered his tone before placing a hand on my shoulder and then walking away.

I had never seen my father so angry and seeing him like that worried me.

I gathered my stuff and set off to the next state. Maybe I could think whilst driving.

A short and sweet chapter, I'll put a longer one up tomorrow.
Do you guys prefer longer or shorter chapters?