Sushi

A few days later

Winter's POV

The WWE have announced a draft split which will take place pretty soon, and word is going around that Eva might be getting called up, haha.

I can't wait till I get my hands on that bitch.

It's been a long time coming for her.

Also, my father has said he is done with wrestling, which kinda makes it easy to sneak around with Dean now.

Me and Dean are getting there...but things are still at bit rough at the minute. Like, there's a tense feeling around.

I'm also having to keep my phone with me at all times, as Randy keeps messaging me...

He won't leave me alone, and it's getting borderline fucking harassment now.

No matter how much I ignore him he just doesn't get the message.

If Dean found out it was Randy I'm pretty sure he would nearly kill him...

There has been a talent meeting arranged for Raw tonight, probably something to do with the brand split.

Personally I want to be on Smackdown, with Shane McMahon.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a slight tap on my shoulder, and came back to reality to realise that I had been staring into space while Paige sat in front of me for a good few minutes.

"What's up hot stuff?" She played, "kinda entranced there..."

"Yeah... Just thinking, you know..." I directed.

"Yeah I know what you mean. You must have some crazy stuff going through your head right?" She asked.

"Yeah." I let out a forced laugh.

As I said that, I felt the sudden urge to be sick.

I ran out of catering and into the toilets.

A few seconds later Paige followed.

"Girl, what's up?" She crouched at my side, moving my hair.

"Sushi I think." I managed to say.

"Let's go get you a glass of water." She helped me up.

She looked genuinely worried about me and it made me happy to know that she cared.

"Meeting girls." Mark Carrano hurried us, as I filled up my plastic cup of water.

We all crammed into a room and waited for Steph and Shane to speak.

I felt someone watching me, and I glanced over in the direction it came from to see Randy, smiling peculiarly at me.

I flicked my look away and turned my attention back to Stephanie.

"So, we just wanted to tell you that the brand split is happening earlier than we expected. Everything has gone to plan, and we are happy for the draft to happen next week on Raw." She smiled.

The whole room was filled with cheers, claps and an excited buzz.

"Also," Shane started, "you will all find out which brand you are drafted to live, at the same time as everybody watching." He smiled widely.

"And for every 1 pick Smackdown has, Raw has 2. Obviously new Tag and Women's championships will be needed, but will not be immediate." Steph explained.

"The most important new title, will be The Universal title. And there will be matches at Battleground to decide where the championships go. Then obviously, the Universal title will go to the vacant brand." Shane now explained.

Dean found me and put an arm around my waist.

"Hey." He whispered.

"What up champ." I smiled at him.

"Guys shhhh." Xavier Woods turned around.

"Sorry." I smirked.

"And that will be all for now. Let's have an amazing second to last Raw together everyone." Steph smiled.

I suppose the only outcome I could wish for was that Randy will be on the opposite brand to me, and that Eva will be on the same one. So then I can kick her ass everyday.

I smirked to myself.

"What are you so happy about?" Dean asked.

"Hm?" I asked.

"You're smiling..." He pointed out.

"Oh, nothing." I continued to smirk to myself as we walked down the hall, forming my plan.

Okay so obviously guys I missed loads of updates, so I haven't kept on track with the whole WWE time frame like titles, injuries etc.
So from this moment, Dean is champ and no main character is injured.
Also, I'm not planning on following current storylines to a T, and rather I will be making a few of my own, so if that bothers you let me know and I will try and follow WWEs own current affairs.