Unexpected surprises

Winters POV
The next day

Dean went home last night in a huff.
WWE are releasing a statement today to tell people that I have been suspended so I need to tell my Dad before he finds out himself.

He is not going to be happy.

Paige has also been suspended for violating the wellness policy so I told her to come around and spend some time with me in Florida. We're both in awkward situations.

I picked up my phone off the bedside cabinet and decided to call my Dad before I forgot.

Ring...ring
Ring...ring

"Winter?"

"Hey Dad..."

"Are you okay hunny?"

"Uh, I've got some bad news."

"Go on."

"I've been suspended."

"What!? Why on Earth-" he started to shout down the phone.

"It's because I had a fight backstage with Eva Marie." I explained.

"What did she do?"

I paused, thinking what to say.

"She just made some remarks about me..."

"How long are you suspended for?"

"Indefinitely I think. They haven't really contacted me, Shane just called and said he would call again when I could go back."

"Baby, you need to stay out of trouble-" the lecture was beginning.

"Dad, I will I promise, Paige is coming to stay with me for a while so I'm sure everything will be fine."

"But hasn't she just been suspended for drugs?"

"Well, yeah...but we won't be doing any don't worry." I laughed.

We finished our conversation and as soon as I hit the end call button I felt a sudden urge to be sick.

I ran to the toilet and spent a few minutes on the floor with my head inside the toilet and my arms wrapped around it.

I don't know why this keeps happening, maybe it's something to do with nerves? But it's nearly everyday now...
I guess I could talk to Paige and see what she thinks.

Later that day

"Hey pumpkin!" Paige smiled as I opened the door and we gave each other a hug.

"Hey." I smiled.

"We have quite a bit of catching up to do." She raised an eyebrow at me.

I sighed heavily as I offered her a drink.

"I saw a video of your fight, Naomi sent it to me." She laughed.

"As if she recorded it!" I raised both eyebrows.

"Don't worry she hasn't shown anyone else...you were impressive girl!" She complimented.

"Why thank you." I laughed.

We continued to have a girly chat and catch up on events of the past few days when I remembered that I wanted to ask her about my sickness.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to get your opinion on something?"

"Sure go ahead."

"So...I keep being sick but it's lasted a few weeks now, it started a bit after i saw Dean with Eva. Do you think it's nerves or something? Or maybe because I saw them together?" I explained.

"When do you get it?" She frowned.

I paused as the realisation hit me.

"Well it seems to be nearly every morning..."

"And you say this started a while after Dean and Eva?"

I nodded.

Her eyes widened.

"You don't think?.." I started, stomach now in knots.

"Oh my gosh. Are you pregnant!?" She blurted out.

I put my head in my hands.

"Well I've missed a period...No...no way...this can't be happening right now." I got up and started pacing the room.

"Who's could it be?" She asked.

"Randys." I said straight to the point.

"What about Dean?" She queried.

I folded my arms and looked out of the window awkwardly.

"We haven't done that yet..."

"Holy shit." She looked at me in awe.

"What are you going to do?" She went on.

"I need a pregnancy test." I looked at her.

"You want me to get it?" She said in a high pitched tone whilst pointing at herself.

"Well I can't can I? If papz get us and Dean or even worse my Dad see then I am totally dead." I plonked onto the couch.

I looked at my stomach in wonder.

What would this mean for my career? For my life? Holy shit I don't know what I am doing with my own life never mind a child's.

"Okay. I'll go." She stood up.

"Take my car, pharmacy is down the road, turn right, second building on the left."

She nodded and looked at me pitifully before heading out of the door.

What have I done?

Yo guys, hope you're enjoying the story.
Would you like Winter to be pregnant? Yes or no? Just wondering 😊