Trust issues

Winters POV
After Raw

I just had a kick ass match with Paige.

What made it even better was the fact that the ENGLISH crowd still cheered me as much as they cheered Paige.

I love my job so damn much.

The door to my hotel room flew open and in strolled my handsome.

"Baby!" I jumped into his arms as soon as he turned around.

"Hey baby. I got us beer and doughnuts." He kissed my head.

"Perfect." I grinned as I jumped down, allowing him to sit on the sofa.

I sat on his lap as soon as he sat down, looking into his blue eyes with admiration.

"You're so beautiful." He groaned.

"And you are so handsome." I kissed his chin lightly.

As I said this my phone beeped over and over.

Nikki - OMG LOOK AT THESE
Nikki - YOU ARE GOING TO BE SO DEAD
Nikki - sent a picture

My heart sped up and I could feel my hands going clammy as I opened the screen and looked at the pictures in horror.

"Babe?" Dean said.

The first picture was me and Dean walking away from the bridge hand in hand, and the second one was us with our arms wrapped around each other and Dean was kissing my head.

"Oh my gosh." I sat with my hands over my eyes.

Dean moved my hands and lifted my chin up.

I showed him my screen and he looked at the pictures carefully.

After a few seconds I saw a slight smile appear on his face. A smile I have seen before. The smile he does when he has done something.

"Dean." I said sternly, trying to get his attention back from the screen.

His eyes slowly moved to mine.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Are you kidding me? Look at those! They will already be all over the Internet!" I got off his lap.

"And?" He asked.

"And my Dad will kill me! Kill you!" I paced around the room with my head in my hands.

I didn't hear Dean again and I couldn't understand why he wasn't worrying.

I looked up at him to see that he was calmly sipping from a can of beer.

"Why are you not freaking out right now?" I said, deadly serious.

"Why should I? Maybe this is a good thing... Maybe your Dad will see and he will come to terms with the fact that you like me and there is nothing he can do about it before we get back." He explained.

At that moment, something clicked inside my head.

"You tipped the paparazzi off." I said, trying to keep my cool.

Dean didn't answer and I knew then, that it was true.

"What! How could you!?" I shouted at him.

"Listen- babe..."

"No! You listen! You do not understand how angry my Dad will be! He will seriously want to hurt you Dean! He will be so angry at me for going against his wishes." I flopped on the opposite couch and put my head in my hands again.

"It will all be fine, trust me." Dean tried to soothe me, and I could feel him trying to sit next to me.

"No! I want you to leave. I can't even look at you right now." I shifted away.

"Baby please." He kept trying.

"I said leave! Just GO!" I shouted.

His expression told me that he knew I was serious and he slowly backed away to the door.

"If I knew this would happen I wouldn't have done it. I am sorry baby." He spoke softly.

I didn't look at him as I waited for him to leave.

I heard the door close and his footsteps draw away.