Fate - carried on

Winters POV

I let out a huge sigh and held my hands to my face. My heart beat still skipping.

"What? What is it? Are you?" Paige asked worriedly.

I removed my hands from my face and showed her the test.

NOT PREGNANT

"Yes! That's what we wanted right!?" She squeezed me.

"Yeah-" I smiled, "I just can't believe I put myself in that position. My heart is beating like crazy."

"You scared me! With your reaction I thought you were." She sighed.

"No. I was so relieved that it just came out in a weird way." I laughed.

I leaned back on the settee.

"Damn." Paige whispered.

"That was a close call." I echoed.

"Are you going to tell anyone?" She asked.

"Who am I exactly supposed to tell? Randy? Oh yeah hey Randy I could have been pregnant with your baby."
I shot her a look.

She shrugged.

"But you obviously have an underlying health condition that you need to get seen to." She said, concerned.

"It'll go away." I smiled at her admiringly.

I am so grateful for a friend like her. I don't know what I'd do without her.

"Okay, well if it gets any worse I'm dragging your ass to the doctor." She reflected my smile and gave me another hug.

I nodded.

"What are we doing today then?" She asked, mirroring my body language lying back on the settee and shooting me one of her famous cheeky grins.

I suddenly felt settled, and thankful for what I had in life.