Mistakes

Following on from the last chapter...

Dean's POV

I had no idea she would be this mad at me. I kind of knew that she would be a little pissed off but I thought she would see the good side after a while.

I don't understand why she is so worried about what her Dad will do. I'm a big guy, I can handle myself.

And she is his princess, so there is no way he could stay mad at her.

I swigged on my whisky and slammed the cup onto the bar.

"Another?" The feminine barman asked, resting one hand on his hip and raising the opposite eyebrow.

I nodded and retrieved my phone from my pocket.

Me - Baby can you please talk to me

Baby phenom - No.

Me - I'm sorry okay.

I left my phone on the bar to see if I got a reply, and after 5 minutes I sent another text.

Me - I think you are being a little touchy.

Baby phenom- fuck you 🖕🏻

I stuffed the phone into my pocket and swigged the whisky again.

"Keep them coming." I directed towards the barman.

The stool next to me was pulled out and I recognised the face of the person who sat there.

"Hey." The red haired girl smiled at me.

"Eva." I greeted.

Don't get me wrong, the girl is stunning, but she's got a shitty ass personality.

"What's going on." She asked moving closer.

"Nothing is 'going on'." I shifted away.

"You look awful upset." She soothed, rubbing her leg along my thigh.

I looked at her face, she was biting her lip and her eyes looked seductive.

God knows what will happen with me and Winter now after today.

Maybe she will leave me.

Maybe this will be worth it.

My vision started to double and I felt my self get pulled away to the door, accompanied by Eva.

Winter's POV

I zipped my jacket up and just as I got to the bottom of the stairs, I saw Dean walk into the elevator, obviously smirking at something.

Dean and someone else...

That red haired bitch! That was Eva Marie!

I stormed over to the elevator and pressed the button furiously just as the doors closed.

"Fuck!" I yelled, pounding on the doors.

People were watching me but I did not care.

I started towards the stairs, hoping to get to the right floor before they got out.

I'm going to kill the bitch.

I raced to the second floor but the elevator had already stopped and was now going to the fourth floor.

I got to the door of the elevator just in time as it opened, only Dean was no longer inside it.

I punched and kicked the metal door as it closed, leaving dents.

"Fuck this shit."

Back in the hotel room

I picked up another plate and threw it against the wall, watching it smash into a million pieces, much like my heart, tears and mascara flowing down my face.

He will be fucking her right now.

I slid down the wall and rested my head on my knees, only to be startled by a loud wrapping on the door.

"Go away!" I yelled, my voice shaking.

"Winter? Let me in... Is everything alright?" I recognised the gruff voice to be that of Randy Orton.

I stared at the door debating what to do.

"Please..." I heard from outside the door again.

I got up and made my way slowly to the door, peeping through the glass hole.

Randy was stood there, and I automatically felt regret towards letting him down a few weeks ago.

I unlocked the door and looked into his eyes.

"Everything okay?" He asked, looking concerned after taking in the look of my face.

"It will be." I answered, pulling him into the room, closing the door and wrapping my arms around his neck, our lips connecting.

A passionate kiss.

I dragged him towards the bed and as I fell backwards he fell on top of me, both of us tearing the clothes off each other.

The rest of the night was a passionate blur...