What now?

I walked slowly towards Dean's door, my stomach turning at the possibility that he and Eva could still be lying there, wrapped up in each other's arms. She would be in my spot. Where I'm supposed to be.

I wrapped loudly on the door, psyching myself up for it opening.

I knew what I was going to say and I had it all planned out in my head.

He would open the door and I would walk in and tell him we needed to talk. I would see her led in his bed with her sly, smug smirk.

Apart from, he didn't open the door, and I was left stood there with all of these thoughts and feelings in my head ready to pour out.

I knocked once more before getting onto my hands and knees and trying to look under his door.

If he is still in there with her I'm going to fucking flip.

Looking under the door was no use, I couldn't see anything other than the bottom of the couch.

I huffed and slowly rose to my feet.

"What're you doing?"

I jumped backwards and turned to face the direction of the voice.

"Holy shit, you scared me." I gasped, putting my hand on my chest.

Dean's POV

I walked up behind her and saw her on her hands and knees, peering under my door.

I had decided that I was going to come clean and tell her what happened. She is such a sweet and understanding person, I'm sure she would forgive me in time. Would she ever trust me again? That I am not confident about.

"What're you doing?" I asked.

She jumped out of her skin and turned to face me.

Her face was a mess...beautiful, but a mess.

Because of me...

Because of those pictures...

"Holy shit, You scared me." She gasped.

"I'm sorry- I- what were you doing?" I struggled.

I could feel a churn in my throat, as I knew that within the next few minutes I was probably going to break her heart.

"I was looking for you..." She looked down at her shoes.

"We need to talk." We both said in sync.

"Go on. You first." I offered.

"No, no...you first." She argued.

"Please..." I bartered.

"Well...okay. I know what you did last night." She said simply.

My heart stopped, I'm sure of it.

I froze and she could probably see from my expression that I more or less shit myself. Could she mean?...no...surely she couldn't know.

50 Types of Goodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें