Saviour

A few days had passed and I hadn't seen or heard from either my Father or Dean.

A part of me wanted to text Dean just to see if I would get a reply.
I had known him a few months now and we had only been on one date before things turned sour.

I still wasn't entirely sure of my feelings towards Dean.

I decided to get up and go to a little cafe for some breakfast, I liked spending time by myself sometimes as it helped me to take a step back and evaluate. This was something I did a lot as it made me realise what I should be focusing on.

I stepped into the elevator and it whirred into action, and it was only a matter of seconds before the doors opened.

I stepped out and bumped straight into something.

"Woah! Watch where your going." I heard from a deep voice.

"Sorry!" I quickly said, looking up at none other than the viper Randy Orton, and watching his eyes slowly wander to mine.

"Oh, no that's fine. I'm sorry too I should have checked the elevator was empty before walking in." He said kindly after realising who I was and giving me a gentle smile.

I returned the smile and sidestepped him getting out of his way before going to eat.

-

I sat in the cafe and I couldn't help my eyes wandering over to a table where a couple were sat lovingly gazing into each other's eyes and feeding each other ice cream. I wanted so much for that to be me and Dean on our second date.

I got my phone out of my pocket and went straight to the contacts list.
I stared at Deans name, hesitating.

I should really call him.

Before I knew it I had the phone up to my ear and had heard it ring three times already before hearing the tone of Deans voicemail.

He sent my call to voicemail?

"Dean, it's me-"I started before regretting my decision to call in the first place.
I sighed and pressed the end call button.

I couldn't go on like this, waiting on edge for my phone to light up with a text from Dean. I needed to forget about him and move on from this messy chapter in my life.

I finished off my coffee and quickly rose from my seat before leaving the cafe.

-

"Hey Brie, do you want to get into Brie mode tonight?" I asked over the line.

"I'm always up for a little Brie mode." She teased.

"My room at 8." I said before cutting off the line.

I decided to go and have a night out with the girls, as I never do anything for myself nowadays.
It would also take my mind off the one thing that hasn't left for about a week too.
I might find a hottie too, who knows?

I took to getting ready for my eagerly awaited night out.

-

Bar - 11PM

"Brie Modeeeee!" Brie shouted at the top of her lungs whilst dancing around in circles on top of the bar.

Nikki was next to her doing the booty shake.

I had told them about my Dad and Dean earlier, so they knew I needed cheering up.

"Come on Win get up here!" Nikki tugged on my arm.

"No I'm good down here. Don't like heights. Specially not in heels." I explained.

Truth was I felt a bit queasy and I was trying to make myself focus.

We were all a little tipsy (I speak for myself) and needed to be heading back to the hotel soon.

"Hey babe." Some random black haired guy said, standing next to me.

"Hi." I returned.

"Can I get a kiss baby." He said, pushing himself onto me before sucking on my cheek.

"Hey get off of me." I said sternly trying to push him away, but my strength wasn't up to par with his, and probably wasn't being helped as I was intoxicated.

He continued to suck and bite on my neck, before trying to move to my lips.

"I said get off!!!" I shouted before elbowing him in the nose.

"Hey get off of my friend!" Nikki said before jumping down off the bar.

Before I knew it the man had been pulled off me and was being put into a headlock.

"Randy!" I shouted.

Nikki had her arm around me and was fussing over whether I was okay whilst Brie was still oblivious on the bar dancing around.

"Get him out of here." Randy growled to his friends who dragged the random man outside.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"I am, thanks to you." I smiled.

He put his arm around my waist.

"Thank you." I looked up at him.

He nodded and took me towards the door.

"Let's get you back to the hotel."

-

Hotel

I was stumbling into the elevator with the help of Randy.

"Room number?" He asked.

"Ummm...306? No...that was my old one..." I looked blankly at him.

He gave me a small smile and sighed before clicking the button to the 2nd floor.

"You can stay in my bed. I will sleep on the sofa." He smiled.

"No, no it's fine I will sleep on the sofa. It is your room." I protested

"That would be so non gentlemanly of me." He smirked.

I struggled to walk out of the elevator as my legs were weak.

I felt myself be swooped up and was being carried by Randy to his hotel room.

When we got in he helped me take my shoes off and laid me on the bed before covering me with the sheet.

"Goodnight." He spoke making his way out of the bedroom door.

"Goodnight." I yawned.

Thoughts? Anything else you would like to see?