Zero?!?

Y/N's POV:

"Where am I?" I mumbled. My eyes fluttered open only to see a dark room with one window. I glanced around and spotted a silhouette of a man in the corner. The shadow got up and walked towards my bed. The dim moonlight from the window lit up his face.
His purple eyes bore into me as he turned his head to an angle. His silver hair swishing the side of his face. On his neck was a tattoo? Then it dawned on me. He was the one and only Zero. Then it faded to black as I fell back onto the bed.

Cold. Cold! COLD!!! I shot up and rubbed my e/c eyes. I took a deep breath and hopped up. I had fallen onto the floor without the blanket. My blanket! "Oh Anime characters how I've missed you!" I ran over to my f/c bed and grabbed my anime plushies. I put them all back into place, all except one. Zero. "So, it was just a dream?" I pondered out loud as I set him back on the bed too. "Y/N! My mom's voice echoed up the wooden stairs into my O/F/C bedroom. "Uggggggghhh school..." I rolled to the stairs and walked down. Time to go! I plastered a smile on my face and hopped out the door and onto the bus.

Time skip to the classroom cuz of rainbow cookies!

I sat down as the bell rang. "OK class, today we are going to talk about the significance of orange juice." My teacher Mrs. Keepos said. What? "I'm joking. We are talking about the significance of organisms!" The class groaned. "But before we do that, we have a surprise!" No! Not a pop quiz! "Not a pop quiz, for those who are thinking that. We have a new student!" A new student? Wonder who it could be...

Thanks for reading! Who could the new student be? Mwahaha! I love cliffhangers! Well, this is my first x reader so I have no idea what I am doing now. Ok, bye!