Powers?

Y/N's POV:

"Zero,  you know that there is no escaping me...  Why don't you sit down and start answering.   Now. " I demanded,  with a fire burning in my eyes.   Zero glanced around the room as one last attempt to escape,  but ultimately decided to sit down and take my questions.   "Go ahead.   I'll answer them all to the best of my ability. "  My E/C eyes widened in anticipation while I drew a long breath in.   Here we go Y/N,  don't back down now.   "Why,  why did Ichiru come after me?  Yuki as well...  I didn't do anything to them,  did I? " Zero looked shocked at my questions and shoon his head violently.   "You did nothing to them,  they deluded themselves into thinking that you harmed their perfect lives.   Yuki was jealous because you have been taking up so much of my attention,  Kaname's as well.   She attacked you out of longing for us both,  which was completely her vanity and not you." He explained carefully,  he was choosing his words wisely,  directing all blame on Yuki.   "Fine,  I'll accept that.   What about your brother, Ichiru? " Zero brought his hand to his neck and rubbed it nervously,  his silver hair swayed to the side and caught the sunlight from the window.   His violet orbs seemed troubled but were beautiful as he looked towards the floor.  It was the perfect moment,  he was perfect in every way during that small time frame.  "Erm,  my brother has...  Different motives for attacking you.   He acted on someone else's orders..  He rambled off nonsense about his 'Mistress' before going after you.   He claimed that you had some sort of unimaginable power.   Although I don't see how that could be possible. "  I pondered about his confession about my 'power' and decided to test Ichiru's information.   "Well,  we could always check my ancestry?  That might help?" I blurted out without a thought.   I had to have gotten this power somewhere,  and it could've been from my ancestors.   He nodded in agreement as he stood up from the chair he had sat on.   "Let's go,  we have no other lead. "  We traveled a very short way to the library and searched for answers.   "It's not here,  sorry Y/N. " Zero finally gave up.   He had looked with the H/C haired girl for about 4 hours,  and he was exhausted.  "I'll catch up with you,  I...  I wanna keep looking. " He rolled his violet orbs and walked out of the large library.   "See you,  I'll head to the cafeteria.   Meet up with me if you find anything. " I nodded in response.   Running my fingers down the dusty spines of the books,  I searched for my last name.   Nothing...  Every person in this school is here,  except me.  How useful.   "Y/N,  I think I have what you're looking for. " Kaname stepped out of the bookcases with a small smile.   "Kaname,  how great to see you again. "  You looked towards him in annoyance.   "Y/N my dear,  I have the book you seek.   Wouldn't you like it? " He pulled out a large brown book with   L/N  (last name)  engraved on the spine.   I reached for the desired item but Kaname pulled it away.   "You'll owe me a favor.   Are you alright with that? " He asked me while raising a perfect eyebrow over his amused eyes.   I was growing impatient with his anticts.   "Yes,  I am positive.   Now give it to me! " He handed me the thick book and walked off to who knows where.   Frankly,  I didn't really care.   I jumped in excitement and ran towards the cafeteria.   Zero will be ecstatic to hear the good news!

Hello!  Sorry that I haven't updated much lately.  I've been really busy,  but school ends tomorrow for me!  I should update more, but I kind of want to put a schedule in place for my updates.   If you have any suggestions,  please tell me.   I hope you are enjoying this book,  and I'm flabbergasted at how many views it has!  6k!!!  Thank you small so much for sticking with me all this time,  and for dealing with the crud I write and all my errors.   Please point any errors out to me if I haven't already fixed them.   :D  I'm totally making this up as I go and I don't really always check for errors very thoroughly.   He he,  well please keep reading and feel free to comment any thoughts or any suggestions.   I love hearing from you guys,  it really motivates me.   It helps me know that I have active readers who actually like my writing and want more of it!  See you in the next update!!!  😄