The Thorns of Rainbow Dying in Her Blood.

Y/N's POV:
"Zero! ZeroooOOOOOooooo!"
I called out while running around the campus, which earned quite a few glares from random students.  Doesn't matter really, I needed to find him.
"Hey, Zer-"
I rammed into a wall.  A wall....
"Pfttt, hahahaha! Y/N, that was hilarious!"
Zero's voice spoke out from behind me.  My face scrunched up in rage, but I put on a clam face and a smile as I turned around to tell him about the book.
"Y-Y/N?"
He was nervous, all because of how calm I was? I would make fun of him for it, but I had more important matters to discuss with him.
"Hey, stop shivering in your uniform and look!"
I brought out the large brown book, it was leather-like and had a golden engraving of my last name on it.  This book looked different from the other student books.  The binding had large color changing vines coating the covers with roses as red as blood blossoming from them. 
"Hmm... They're beautiful..."
I hummed in awe as Zero looked questioningly at me.
"What are you talking about? The plants are all withered up! That thing is awful looking."
Zero muttered and reached for the book in my hands.
"Be careful! Zero, you could hurt it!"
I yelped while moving it away from his outstretched arms.
"Hey, I don't know what's going on with you but please calm down."
He coaxed in his smoothest voice.
"N-no! It's MINE!"
I yelled in a fit of rage.  What was going on with me? I was snapping at Zero because of a book...
'He shouldn't touch what is not his! He could hurt it! '
So?! It's a book.  But was it just that?

Zero's POV:
Y/N was acting odd right after she gazed at that thing.  It must not be normal, she would never act like that towards me over something that petty.  Hmm.
I turned my gaze to the hands that so tightly clasped her beloved object and noticed the the vine was sticking a thorn into her finger.  It didn't seem to hurt her, but it could be a poison to her. 
"Y/N, listen... I need you to listen to me."
Please work, I need her to be so shocked that she drops the book.  It will rip that pest right out of her index finger.
She snapped her head toward me and shot me a glare before caressing the spine.
Please!
"Y/N, I... I love you!"
I yelled out suddenly.  Her E/C orbs shook and stared in fear at me.  She wasn't there quite yet, but almost.
"What? You liar!"
She shook her head is disbelief as she spat the venomous words at me.
"Your beautiful H/L (hair length H/C, your sparkling eyes that hold all the joy in the world, your laugh that infects anybody who hears it, and your spirit which shines through no matter how hard times are.  I love all of it, I love you!"
I don't understand why those words came so easily to me, but my heart raced and danced around in my chest.  Is this feeling, love? I tried to deny that possibility, but I knew I was lying to myself.
"Z-Zero..."
She stuttered and dropped the book to the paved walkway.  A crystal like tear rolled down her reddened cheek.  She looks so beautiful... Before I could think about what I was going to do, I walked over and planted my lips onto hers in a gentle kiss.  I wasn't lying to myself, I do love this girl.  I really do.
But, will she feel the same way?

Hey guys, sorry that thisbis so late! I have had so much work to do in so little time and a packed schedule.  I also had a death in the family, which didn't help my motivation to write at all.  But, the more people too the time to comment the more I wanted to update until I did.  I hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry once again! Thank you for sticking with this book (even though it's trash) and reading! I appreciate all of you SO much! ❤️