Choose Your Path

Okay, so here you have to choose your destiny!!! Cue dramatic music here Try to choose right and you'll get a good end.  You can change your choice.

Y/N's POV:

Well, the correct twin saved my butt, right? He took me here, and now he doesn't want me to go for my safety... The Zero from the woods walked to us.  He glared daggers at the one who had saved me, suddenly he lunged at him.  "Zero!"screeched the H/C haired girl.  Her eyes widened with fear. They had moved around so much that they were both scruffy and panting.  They had switched places.  Either of them could be Ichiru, or Zero... I guess I have to choose.

If you choose the brother on the right: Go to choice Right Brother Paragraph.
If you choose the brother on the left: Go to choice Left Brother Paragraph.

Right Brother:

I slowly walked towards the twin to the right of the other.  His eyes widened in surprise and happiness. "Zero! I'm so glad you're okay, I was so worried I wouldn't choose right... I'm so glad you're okay." Y/N smiled innocently at the face of her beloved friend.  He wrapped his long arms around her trembling torso.  He smiled softly at her, and hugged her close.  "I'm so glad you chose me Y/N.., this makes my job so much easier." His hug became a trap, harsh and cold.  His gaze hardened with hatred and a desire to kill.  The smile he wore was so horrid that she froze.  Suddenly Ichiru plunged a dagger into her heart, licking off the blood.  "Y/N!" That was Zero, he never had a chance to say goodbye, since you walked into the murderers trap. 

You died! You chose wrong.  Go back to the intro and choose 'Left.'

Left Brother:

I cautiously crept towards the brother on the left, who seemed to be in pain.  His body was bloodied and beaten far worse than the other's was.  His orbs of violet trembled in fear, perhaps of my next move.  Or maybe anticipation.  After what felt like forever, Y/N reached the slumped over the brother.  His face melted into a smile as he lunged at her.  She shrieked in fear, but soon found herself enveloped in a warm hug.  "Y-Y/N... you're alive, warm, alive, here... I'm so happy, there isn't a word to describe this feeling.  I promise you whoever did this to you, whoever is hunting you will pay dearly." His eyes hardened slightly, as he glared at the now revealed Ichiru.  He smiled, like he never had before, and shot at him with his Bloody Rose.  "STAY AWAY FROM ALL OF US.  OR ELSE YOU WILL GET A BULLET THROUGH YOUR SHRIVELED UP HEART!" He screamed with a face contorted with absolute rage.  Ichiru escsped, but the bullets skimmed his skin. Zero had won, Y/N had won.  But not forever... many enemies still lie, lurking in the shadows... waiting... just waiting.

You lived! You chose correctly! You may proceed!

Hey guys, this is my first time trying the spilt paths, tell me what you think! Should I do more of these? Or have complete control over your destiny? Thanks for reading.  We are now tied with queso_loves_cheese 's book! This means so much to me, so thank you for using your time and eyes to read this book.  :3