Zero Chances At A Second Chance.

Zero's POV:

"Ichiru... What?" Gee, the first time I've seen him since, the incident, but the first words to greet me are "Zero, I hope you are aware of the power Y/N holds.  It is best not to grow too close to her..." My mirror image said.  "This could completely throw the plan out of balance, and who knows what that could cause?"  He finished.  Sitting down on the pile of hay in the stables, I roll my violet eyes to the sky and scoff.  "Y/N, me? That's funny... I will NEVER fall for that pile of human scum.  We both know I love Yuki, and nobody else." Ichiru glared at me.  "AND you, you big baby."  What damage could that girl do? I definitely felt something besides shock when she retaliated against me after the window incident.  It was power.  But it may not have been from her.  "Get her out of the way Zero.  Or I will." Ichiru gave me one last look filled with authority, and swiftly left the way he came.  "Y/N huh..." I mumbled aloud.  All I heard in reply was a snapping twig,  I sniffed the air for a scent,  When I finally caught a whiff, I immediately knew who it was.  "Y/N!" I stand up and follow the scent that was growing weaker by the second.  "Sorry Y/N, but you aren't ruining the plan... not today." Then, I ran.

Y/N's POV:

You heard.  You heard EVERYTHING.  They want me dead... Thoughts of death raced through my mind as you pushed yourself faster and faster until you were almost out of breath.  Using your last bits of energy, you ran into the academy.  Right into someone's  arms.  You look up to see Kaname.  "Zero.  Plan.  Kill.  Me..." As soon as you stutter that sentence out, you collapse.  Then your vision fades to the darkest night sky.

Thank you for reading, please comnent, like, share, and that stuff!  Why was Ichiru there? Why do the twins want you dead? And how will Kaname react? Keep reading to find out!     Once this chapter reaches 25 reads and 4 likes, I'll update once again!
See you next update! ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆