A Vampire Boyfriend

Kaname. Kaname. Kana-. You gasped for air as you shot up, eyes wide with fear. "Kaname!" The H/C haired girl said. "Yes Y/N?" A beautiful male voice reached your ears. "Come out here, NOW!" Those four words were quiet noticably seething with rage. You were more mad then Tomoe when he began serving his new Lady And Mistress. Kaname stepped out of the shadows. Of a support beam? "Where are we?" You asked confused. Suddenly, a flashback popped up in your mind. It was the memory of Kaname biting you in the Janitor's closet. Your S/T hand reached up to your neck as you grew silent. "Ah. I see you remember my little slip up. Just remember, even I can make mistakes when tempted beyond my restraint efforts. As you have most likely figured out, I am a vampire. I am a pu-" You interrupted. "Yeah yeah, an almighty pureblood. You can turn people into vampires and have special powers. Woah woah woah. Hold the phone while I go slam the front door. Y-you bit me. So will I turn into one of you?" You blurted out. Kaname raised a perfect eyebrow at your words. "One of me? A vampire? You should have." he answered. "NOOOOOOOO! Huh? Should have? As in it hasn't happened yet? " You asked hopefully. "More like it won't happen. You must be one of the lucky few to have the gene to repell becoming a vampire. But now my dear Y/N. I am intruiged by you my love. So I can keep an eye on you, will you become my girlfriend?" He leaned over me while asking for my love. "Um, u-uh, well ya see Kaname..." Your mouth would not function with your brain! "Leave Y/N alone Kuran." Another voice sounded behind you. Kaname's face conorted into a scowl. "Kiryu. I thought you learned from Yuki to not touch what is mine." His eyes turned a bloody red. I looked up to see that Zero's eyes were the same shade. " She isn't yours." He then smirked, hugged you close, and dove out of a nearby window, shattering the glass. The last thing you saw before falling with Zero was Kaname's face. You may think it would be angry, confused, or even jealous. But no, it was filled with pure determination. Almost as if he had just accepted a silent challange.

Thank you for reading! Please comment so I know you aren't still trapped in the last chapter in the closet! See you in the next chapter! * Jumps out the window, waves to you and Zero before riding into the sky on a rainbow unicorn cuz
A.) Why not?
and also..
B.) Because SCREW LOGIC AND REALITYYYY!*