Chapter 2-Meeting The Mosquitos (Part quarto)[Edited]

*♡+:。.。AKEMI'S POV。.。:+♡*

"Ayato. What's all the commotion?" The Sebasian guy asked.

I looked at Yui then looked back at the tomato boy called Ayato.

"Damn Reiji."
'Damn Yui.'

'Hmmm since I'm bored let's think about shower thoughts even though I'm not in a shower.'

"Ayato, explain this to me." The guy who I thought was Sebasian, is now named Reiji.

'If we can drink a drink then why can't we food a food?'

"Huh? How should I know? You never said anything about That, Pancake and Mount Everest Hah!"

'Dora calls herself a explorer but she discovers mapped territories-is this guy talking about my boobs? I call this indirect harrasme-'

"That's because you attacked me out of nowhere!" Yui argued.

Ayato turns his head away clearly pissed.

"Wait, Did you call me ' Pancake' and my Sister 'Mount Everest'?" Yui asked in a surprised tone.

'Last time I checked, Yui wasn't this deaf was she?'

"Of course I'm talking about both you. You are flat as a Pancake ,and she is not."

'Well, this conversation isn't going in the right direction.'

"That's strange, I haven't been informed about this." Reiji said while sighing after.

'How can this guy not be Sebasian? I think I found my husband.'

"Ano, excuse me, who are you?"Yui asked in a very naive way.

'Well, if you cleaned your ears instead of talking with this tomato guy maybe you would know his name.'

" We shouldn't talk here, please follow me." My future husband said as he walked by a butler.

"See to her luggage." The Butler nodded and took Yui's suitcase. He went near my bag and was about to take it but I hissed like a dinosaur.

'I have important files in my bag and no one should see it.'

Yui gives Ayato a glance and runs off.

Ayato and I have a staring contest.

'Don't blink don't blink don't blink.'