Vampires Have Periods?!

Not related to the story.
EXTRA STORIES!

-----------------------------------------
THIRD POV

It was a beautiful shiny day with birds tweeting and Reiji relaxing as he sipped his tea.

"Hi, Reiji!" Akemi popped into his room.
"I missed you!" She was going to lean in for hug but he stopped her.
"I know what you want Akemi." She blinked repeatedly before retracting her hands on her back.

"Hmm? I don't know what you mean!"  She pouted and crossed her arms.
"You're trying to manipulate me into giving you money to buy food."  He responded with a sigh.
"Are you saying that I'm a psychopath?! Look who's speaking!" Akemi huffed pointing an accussing finger towards him.

He simply ignored her and sipped his cold tea. Akemi, who was in the background, looked ready to explode as she was very hungry. She was hungry to the point where her stomach is starting to grumble!

"Reiji!! C'mon please!!" She popped out behind his chair, moving left and right whispering anything into his ears for him to break.
"I'm going to annoy you till you die!"
"And when I die I'll forever haunt you!"
"I'll haunt your children and wife-if you'll ever get one-"
"There's a chocolate bar on my counter." Reiji suddenly spoke.
Akemi knew in her heart that she should never trust a man who poisons, whips, and abuses young women, but her hunger was really strong and she had no choice but to eat it the chocolate bar.

"Oh hey not bad." She chomped half of the bar.
"Glad you enjoyed it, now, please leave."
"Oki!" She giggled happily and skipped out of his room.
The red head decided that she should chill in the kitchen because everyone does that,except when she entered the kitchen no one was there.
The kitchen was a reminiscent to the first day she came here.
'I'll never forget that day.' She wiped the fake tears that somehow rolled down her cheek. She sat down on the stool of the table and enjoyed savoring the taste of the bar.

She took the last chunk and sighed dreamily.
"Damn, that was good." She placed her head onto the table. And then she felt something slip out of her umm, uhh, frontal hole.

She quickly stood stiff and straight just like her sexuality.
"D-did I just pee?" She dumbly asked herself, contemplating whether or not she should look down her pants right in the kitchen. And all of the sudden, she felt like her stomach was cramped up.

"wHAt the fUCK" She held onto her stomach face scrunched up in pain.
"mAMA heLP!" She fell onto the ground dramatically feeling more liquid coming out.

She heard the infamous emotionless sigh.
"What's wrong this time?"
"YOU POISONED THE CHOCOLATE DIDNT YOU"

"What do you mean?"

"THE CHOCOLATE IS TAKING MY WATER FLUIDS AWAY FROM MY BODY ARE YOU TRYING TO DEHYDRATE ME?!"

"I don't understand?"

"The chocolate IS CAUSING MY STOMACH TO BE SMALLER ITS HURTS REIJI"
Reiji used his intellect to connect the dots and finally came up with an answer.
He sighed at her retardation.
'No wonder she's failing all her exams. Might as well bring her lower with Subaru.'

"Well, you clearly have, what females call it, period."  Akemi sat up looking at me confusingly.
"Period? As in...the dot?" Reiji rubbed his temples in frustration.
'What kind of woman is she-'

"Its that time of the month where your child dies alright?"
"My-my child?! How did you know I have a baby?! Reiji, you're scaring me!" She forced herself up to look at him.

Akemi, not believing one once of his bullshit, placed her hands on her hips and tilted her head.
"I think your joking, Reiji! That tea must've done SOME-AH!" She fell down to the ground when she felt her abdominal cramp up in pain.
"Re-Reiji he-help me.." She managed to croak out.