Chapter 16- The Bitch Is Here!!

Akemi's Pov

I woke up, to find that Ayato isn't with me.

"Noooooo! He was warm.." I stood up fixing my nightdress.

I see a figure outside my window, and I immediately smirked changing into my everyday attire, and teleporting where she went.

I saw Yui enter a forest, and stupidly stood there with bats surrounding her while she did nothing but whining.

"Oh, be quiet." The bats immediately found their target, which is me.

"Oh shit!" I try to say quietly as possible, trying to shoo them away.

"Move away from me or I will use my karate skills!" The bats flew away from me.

"That's right! I don't know karate!" I turned around fixing my hair from the bats.

I very silently peek from a pillar to see Shu holding a book.

I gasp at the sight of this.

'I need blackmail this to Reiji.' I place my hand into my pocket but I couldn't feel my phone.

'Damn it!'

I internally cry from my misery, and listen to Yui talking about her problems with Shu who literally doesn't give two shits if she dies.

'Shu ain't no doctor! But if he was one....he would look ho-'  I stopped my thoughts from thinking any further.

"All right, Come here." Shu says.

'I feel like Iam watching porn but a fucked up one because Yui is in it...' I shiver at the thought of Yui with the brothers, that will probably haunt me till I die.

I hear some shuffling and then watch as Shu fall onto Yui pinning her down with his heavy body, like how he did it to me when I first came here.

'Duck this shit I'm out~ Tuck this I'm out~'

'I'm not  watching Shu drinking Yui's amazing blood!'

I sigh and walk away unaware that Shu and Yui are having their bonding time.

(They literally took half a episode!!)

I look up at the moon and went deeper into the 'forest'

"God, I feel like a third wheel in this so called love story...."

I lay down on the grass closing my eyes, talking my emotion out loud.

"For example, If there was a tornado, Yui would be protected by the brothers, While I quickly get all the food from the fridge and hide in the corner of the closet, internally crying at my misery.." I swipe a finger under my eye looking like I'm wiping my tears.

"Wah~ such a sad life of Akemi!"

"Im just a Shadow of Yui who takes all the suffering like a man! But Iam 100 percent sure I'm a prettier Shadow than Yui!"

I try to make a hair flip like those people in the shampoo commercials, but instead hair goes into my mouth.

"That's not true." I nearly jump out of my skin.

"SHU! What the hell?! Are you trying to jumpscare me?! If you are, it didn't work at all!"

"It did."

"No it didn't."

"It did."

"No it didn't."

"It did."

"Shu."

"Akemi."

Shu's expressing didn't change as we looked at each other with a glare.

I leaned backgrounds onto the ground.

"Can I see your book?" I ask Shu who also layed back down.

"No." I side glance at him seeing that the book wasn't even protected it was like the book wanted to be stolen.

I snatch the book and looked at the title.

Music for Violin

I put on a smug face and turn to look at Shu who is starting to turn slightly pink but still no expression.

"Noice choice of books, Shu." I flip through the pages not understanding anything.

"Thank..You." I shut the book close, sensing a familiar scent.

"Say, Shu....do you sense something?"

"No."

"Did you eat a taco? Maybe you farted?"

"I don't...think so."

"Really? Because this scent smells like Shittt, kind of familiar too..."

"I smell it now."

"OH MY GOD!!"

"What..is it?"

"IT SMELLS LIKE THAT BITCH!!"

"Who?" I teleport somewhere leaving poor Shu confused.

Teleporting is random lets hope I'm with

"AYATO!! AYATO!! I SMELL THE THAT BITCH!!" I jump all over him like a happy dog.

Hes eyes lighten up.

"So you remember us?"

"Of course I do! Your Ayato." I said proudly.

He just sighs and grabs onto my wrist and runs to Yui's room.

He looks around the room yelling her name.

'Heheh...Is he in love with the s-slut?' I tear up at the thought.

'Haaah, I knew that. Everyone will love her and not me..'

'This is why I'm trying to be happy and funny..but I guess it's not working.' I sigh.

'But hey I'm naturally funny...soo hehehe.'

"Oi, are you alive?! What were you thinking about?" I blinked and looked at his eyes.

"Your eyes look pretty. Hehe. But I was thinking about two guys and they were.."

Few Minutes With Akemi.

"Okay since that was over! Lets go kill That Bitch!!" Akemi teleports away.

"This kid...is dangerous." Ayato sighs.

"But I still love her."

#########################

Oh hi there!!!! I'm The Author.

._.

Guys I'm in Canada. Hwuhwueueheyeyhe. (Don't stalk me and kill me please.)

And I will be going to to  Wonderland tomorrow.

Subaru: Your a idiot for saying where your going.

Shshhshshshshshs they don't know how I look like.

Subaru: Alright then.

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY CANADA!!
(I hope you get noticed by your brothervsvs javacafafcafavsgahajavva)

I'm going to see the fireworks!!!!!!

Woooooo

And congrats on finishing schools y'all readers.

I finished really early. On May.

Subaru:that's not okay why didn't you update?

Uhhh...that's big story.

Okay then!!

Sorry for the short update!!