Chapter 3- Satan's Day [Edited]

*♡+:。.。AKEMI'S POV。.。:+♡*

I shuffle around the bed, trying to find a comfortable position.

But I can't move for some reason.

'Oh no? DO I HAVE SLEEP PARALYSIS?! shit, what do  I do? Call Reiji?!'

I opened my eyes and blinked repeatedly.

'Well...well..we have fatass on top of me.'

"Shu you're too heavy. You must ate many hamburgers like America did,you fatass."

"Shut up, I'm trying to sleep."
"I'M TRYING TO SPEAK TO YOU!"

"Tch." He rolled over crushing my poor body.

"My boobs my precious precious boobs." I cried out in pain.

"Oh? ...Sorry." He rolled over and plopped next to me on the bed.

'I swear to god, this sexy man-'

"Give me one good reason on why you were sleeping on top of me."

"I didn't see you." He said straight away.

'Boi-'

"Give me a story." He rolled over and looked at me with a blank face.

"I was walking, saw a bed, then  slept on the bed." He closed his eyes.

"So you saw the bed but not me?"

"Mmmmhm."

'Damn, the bed probably appealed him more than me.'

"Listen here buddy, next time you sleep next to me, don't sleep next to me because that's weird and I have a boyfriend." He opened his eyes and smirked.

"What's his name?"

'Hak, Sebasian Michaelis, Gray, Zero, Kaname, Masaomi, Ukyo, Soo-won, Alfred Jones, Hikaru, Mori, Tomoe, Ootori Kyoya, Levi Ackerman, Erwin, Karma, Shiki, Mage, and others more. Crap, who do I choose?!'

"Ermm, listen here buddy its a secret-" A knock interrupted me.

'If its Reiji-'  Reiji was indeed standing on the doorway holding some kind of uniform.

"REIJI!! OH MY GOD! I'M SO HAPPY THAT I SAW YOU TODAY!!" I quickly jumped off the bed ,and  tackled his waist crying fake tears.

He raised his arms up like he was trying to avoid Ebola from me with a disgusted expression.

"Please let go." I slowly backed away raising my hands up like I was surrendering for a crime.

'Hugging someone is illegal?'

"I just wanted to give you the uniform for the night school. Please do not destroy it on the first day."

"EXCUSE ME-" He turned around at closed the door shut.

I sulked and turned around to find Shu gone.

'Wow, the world sure loves me, let's see the uniform.' I remove the uniform out the packet and stared at it just for awhile.

Uhm, maybe for a long time.

"I'm done." I threw the uniform on the bed and raised  my arms up in defeat.

The uniform, well uhm prostitute
outfit, had a very short skirt  with white ruffles at the end with a long sleeved blazer with white fabric at the end of the sleeve, and had a white shirt with a red ribbon to choke myself.

"Ah yes, A good day to be alive."

Okay so, let's change.

I stripped naked with only my underwear and bra and stared at the uniform in front of me.

"Hmmm.." I grabbed the white shirt and wore over my head and clasped the buttons.

"If this doesn't fit me I will burn-OH YES! THANK REIJI!" I happily wore my skirt and my cat stockings.

Finally, I wore the blazer and twirled the red ribbon around my neck like how Ayato did.

"Yes! My beautiful shoes!" I kneeled down on the ground and pulled out a box from my backpack.

I opened the box and I swear I felt my eyes getting watery.

It was my very first converse shoes. And you know why its special?
Because its fuckin plain black
"Its beautiful." I wiped a tear under my eyes dramatically.

I quickly stomp my feet into the shoes and stare at the mirror in front of me.
I twisted my leg around in certain angles to highlight the sexiness of the shoe.

And then I realised one ugly thing.
The fuckin laces.
I didn't know how to tie laces.
"DAMNIT I FORGOT MY BRAIN LOST THE ABILITY TO TIE THINGS HOW WILL I BE THE NEXT TOMB RAIDER?!" I went down to my knees in despair crying a waterfall of salty tears.

"NO!" I stood up wiping the pathetic tears from my pale clear face and puffed my chest.

"TOMB RAIDER IS BRAVE AND IM GONNA BE LIKE HER! I'll walk around with untied shoe laces mHM! That's right! UNTIED!"

I walked out the door with a brave facade but it all went crushing down  when my foot stepped on the laces of the other shoe making me fall flat on the floor.

"NSHSEGJAVEJABSNAJDK" Cue the sound of physical pain.

I peeled myself from the floor wincing in pain.
"Damn that hurt like a truck."
Pulling myself up, I wiped the dust off my clothes and stared sadly at my still untied shoes.

"Well I guess its sonic fast mode.." I started dashing towards the stairs and yknow how when sonic goes super fast he curls into a ball? Yeah exactly doing that except that I'm flying and I could land on the floor really hard.

"wOoHOO-aH fuCK" Yeah that touchdown was so painful I could've won 6 rounds of American soccer.

"ah shIT! my VERTEBRATE BONE IS ACHING" I rubbed my spine as I pulled myself up from the ground. I spotted all the 6 brothers and Yui peacefully eating at the dining table completely IGNORING me.

"Hmph assholes." I crossed my arms and went to the only empty chair and slammed my ass down.
The clacking of the chopsticks and spoons stopped once they saw me.

"How deplorable. Not even a greeting before entering." Reiji tsked under his breath side glaring at me.
I ignored him innocently eating my food which consisted of the typical Japanese breakfast.

"Damn this egg really tastes good." Having already tasted the sample of the egg, I grabbed the plate and shoved the whole omurice in my mouth and chewed.

I could feel multiple eyes boring into my physical being as I try and consume the heavenly food presented on the table.
I closed my eyes in delight imaging myself in heaven sitting on a cloud eating all kinds of food.

And suddenly Zeno just  appears
having a cute smile on his face. He came closer to me, and closer and closer and..
"oBJECTIoN"

Everything just shatters and I look around to find myself alone in the dining room.

"what THE FU-SubaRU HOLD UP!" I see the Subaru wipe his mouth and quickly leave the dining room. I had no choice but to drop everything and go.