Chapter 7-Tag Your It! [Edited]

NO EXPLANATION NEEDED.

*♡+:。.。AKEMI'S POV。.。:+♡*

My first experience of ditching class was amazing, so I decided to do it again. This time I went exploring the clubs that was located on the ground floor.

Each club had a poster stuck beside it labeling what it does and what it is. It is quite fun to discover new mysterious clubs.
There is a cooking club of course. There's a sports club too which consists of basketball, karate, badminton, and more.

And then there are weird ones including, the occult club, the pornagraphy club-I mean-the photography, and hold on-

"Sakamaki club?" I muttered to myself staring at the poster. The 6 Brothers looked like superheroes.
"That shit must be fake! Some really good artist did this." I stared at it once more before shrugging.
"Let's go upstairs." I reminded myself before turning around and walking back to the same halls I came back from.

I climbed up the stairs, and one by one, it revealed Kanato and Yui speaking to each other.

Yui hurriedly went running away making Kanato turn and look at me.
"Akemi." He said.
"Kanato." I replied before walking closer to him. We both eyed each other before I started to speak.
"Does Teddy have a sister?" I couldn't help myself, I just wanted to know.
I see Kanato tense uncomfortably as he held Teddy tighter. I looked down at him and tilted my head, waiting for an answer.

Kanato pursed his lips, he seemed to be thinking.
'Bruh it's a yes or no question what is it to think about?' But I, of course, am a very nice and patient person so I was forced to wait.

"He does. Teddy loves his sister very much, right Teddy?" He glanced down to his bear.
"What's her name?" He looked up to me and thought for awhile once again.
"Usagi." I'm going to assume that the plush toy is a bunny.
"Who did she belon-"
"I'm not going to answer to your questions anymore." We blinked at each other. Kanato huffed and turned around walking away.
I bit my bottom lip and snapped my fingers muttering a "nice."

I took a breath and let it out. I shrugged and made a pokerface.
It was then time to explore the rooftop.

I walked over to the flight of stairs and climbed up. The door that led to the rooftop greeted me. I pushed it open as it made its squeaky sound.
Yuis form greeted me instead.
She was eavesdropping on something.
'Tch tch tch, bad bad Yui. Eavesdropping is a sin.I thought you were a devoted christian.'

Because of my super hearing skills I inherited from my vampire side, I managed to hear whatever Yui was eavesdropping on.

"I love you, forever and ever." Laito spoke.

'I was expecting a fangirl to confess not him. ' I blinked repeatedly.
'WELL SHIT THAT MADE ME INTERESTED, LET ME EAVESDROP TOO.' I walked over to the other side of the wall and hid there.

"Whether you desire it, or not.." Well shit, whoever Laito is confessing to, she's getting raped.
'Why's the girl not responding?' I gasped internally when I realized.
'HE'S CONFESSING TO THE CLOUDS. Well, I mean who wouldn't. They are thic and curvy. Sometimes they shapeshift into a dick-'

"I''ve never forgotten you,even for an instant." I shivered at his tone of voice.
'HECK I WANT HIM TO CONFESS TO ME. His voice just sounds so husky and velvety soo handsome and did I mention the beauty mark he has damn-'
I shook my head around trying to clear my thoughts.
'I bet he's confessing to the trash can. What a power couple.'

"I remember your voice,your scent..."

'Yep he is. Wait trashcans do not have a voice-'

"Your everything."
'And trashcans certainly do not have A VAGINA or penis'

"Your-Hm?" He stopped. Oh shit he stopped.
'SHIT that means its time TO FUCKIN rUn'

Just when I was about to step foot, a unknown force stopped me, and it's Laito.

"Ah! Aka-chan! Bitch-chan! You guys are here!" He hugs me too tightly. He then lets go to talk to Yui.

It started to get intimate since he started to choke Yui and bite her neck.

Which honestly made me in the outside: ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

But inside:(o'▽'o)

I shrugged and decided it was time to leave.
' Schools over anyway. ' The bell immediately rang.

TIMESKIP

Laito said I could join him walk around the city. AND NOT HUNT YUI.
I sighed as I watched her walk in a payphone trying to connect to her father priest.

Laito, in his disguise, answered instead speaking to the phone. Yui turned around spotting the both of us before running away in fear.

"That'll scare her enough." Laito giggled like a manwhore he is.

I raised my index finger and pushed it into his arm.
"

Tag your it." I swiftly turned around and started dashing towards the opposite direction.
The city was unnsually empty which made me run easier.

Then I froze. I stopped in front of a huge ass TV. Laito, who was chasing after me, couldn't control his running and that caused the two of us to fall onto the ground.
"L-Laito! I'm dying!" Laito was on top of me,face-to-face.His face was scrunched up in pain.
"Mouu!! I'm not that heavy, Aka-chan!"

The face behind Laito distracted me from his bickering. On that big screen, was a man. A man with shoulder length white hair and piercing golden eyes.
"Eh? Akemi!" Laito pulled away from me waving his hand around I front of my eyes.
"Isn't that our nurse?" I asked with a pokerface.
"Eh?" He glanced at the man and huffed.
"That's our father, To-" I couldn't hear what he said as my vision started to turn black.

TIMESKIP

I jolt myself awake.I expected myself to feel the coldness of the hard rock that was planted on the city streets. I looked at my surroundings and sighed in relief that I was in my maroon colored bedroom.
"Should I be worried that people keep placing me around the place?" I asked myself and curled up into a blanket ball.

KNOCK

KNOCK

I groaned in annoyance. I peeled myself off of my warm comfy blankets and stomped right in front of my door.
"What do you wa-Oh! Kanaatooo!" I quickly fixed up my attitude when I met up with the bipolar boy.
Instead of seeing one teddy in his arms, there's another one.
"Is that Usagi?" He nodded stiffly before pushing the plush toy into my chest.
"Take it. And take good care of it." I hesitantly took it out of his hands.
I felt a sense of happiness. It was like I was having a reunion with a good friend, except it was a plush toy.

I raised it up so I could see its button eyes.
"Usagi, huh?" I put it down and hugged her tightly.
"She's nice, thank you Ka-" He wrapped his arms around my waist. Teddy and Usagi in between.
'Now this is cute.' I smiled.

------------------------
Finally...ENJOY!!

~3~