Chapter-12 Desire

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Akemi's POV

"What's this shit, Reiji?! I barely can read the handwriting! Its so cursive." I squinted my eyes trying to read the piece of paper in my hands.

"Dear Sakamaki's, Your father has invited to a balls-- what this?! A ball? REIJI! ANSWER ME!!" I threw the paper at his face and watched as it slowly slid down his face and on the ground.

"Quit yelling, its giving me a migraine." He rubbed his temples with a sigh and adjusted the glasses on his face.

"Tougo, is our father, and he invited us for a dinner, and you're coming with us." He gave a sadistic smile towards me.

"And I have to teach you some manners before going there."

"N-NOOOOOOOO!!!" I fell onto my knees, and yelled at the ceiling.

"Starting today." He walked away few meters away and unexpectedly stopped.

"NOOOO!!"

"Also Akemi, pick up the paper and burn in your way." He yelled back and disappeared.

"NOOOO-wait what? Is that your way of telling me to go kill myself?! with Carbon monoxide?" I asked outloud but received no answer.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

SMAC

"YOU WOMAN STOP IT!" I rubbed my bruised hands, as I had tears in the corner of my eyes.

"A lady Shouldn't stuff her face with food." Reiji lectured

"Yeah, I stuffed my face with chocolate cakes, What are you gonna do?" I said with sass.

SMACK

I rubbed the back of my neck.

"STOPPP IT MAMA REIJI!"

SMACK

"Don't ever..."

SMACK

"Call..."

SMACK

"Me with such a...

SMACK

"Ridiculous name!" He shouted with arms crossed.

"Hmph!" I turn my head away from him, but her grabbed my chin, making me look at him in the face.

"Its Seems You won't Listen, Is a Ruler not Enough? Do you need more discipline?" His Ruby red orbs Pierced mine.

"NOPE! NOPEEE NOPE TO THE AS-"

SMACK

"Don't cuss."

-ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT THE HISTORY OF CHINA!" I Giggled Nervously, as he started to lecture.

Third Pov~