Chapter-11 MISSION! Fail? [Edited]

----------------------
AKEMI'S POV~
I grip the dagger in my hand and slice  a small incision into my skin watching the blood trickle out.
"AH F WORD!" I drop the dagger onto the ground and it hits the floor with a thANG

"MAMA(Reiji) please SAVE me, why did I do THAT?!" I grip onto my cut wrist.
'I MUST'VE CUT AN ORGAN IN MY WRIST OR SOME SHIT WHY DOES IT HURT SO BAD'

"Actually let me check on Yui." My attitude just did a whole 180. And that's the area of the triangle.

I walked through the wall feeling like the paintings hammered onto the wall stared at my sexy figure.
'Goddamn I know I'm hot but can they stop?' One of the paintings had a goblin in it.

Finally I stopped and I pushed the door open to see

Laito.

"What the fuck? Yui? Is that you in Laito's body? Oh damn now its gonna be gay if I wanted to have sex..." Laito had a eat shitting grin that seemed to push me off the edge.
He then took long strides towards me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Aah~ Akemi! You're here! I just wanted to say-"
"Can I drink your blood?" I interrupted Laito's imitation of Yui's voice.

I saw that his cheeks started to redden from arousal.

"Why of course Akemi! I'd love to share my blood with you I need more bite marks on me!" I blinked repeatedly at the horrendous acting of Yui happening in front of my virgin eyes.

Suddenly the door that was somehow closed slammed open with Yui in front.
Faking my shock, my mouth flies open and I stare between Yui and Laito.

"L-laito, you lied to me..." I faked a tear and wiped it.

"Laito-kun...Akemi-san.." She glanced at us with her annoying ass stoic face.

"What's with that face Bitch-chan?" Laito walked over tilting his head as he looked down at her.

Yui's face morphed into a more annoying expression.
"Get out." She said and that made me boil.
I walked over and pushed Laito out of the way. I looked down at her with a glare trying to intimidate here.Her serious gaze wavers a bit.

"What's your problem huh? You think you own the fuckin place or something?" I pushed her onto the wall and she whimpered in pain. I felt something pointy poke my stomach and I look down to find out that it was a silver knife.
'Does she know I'm a vampire or what? I'm gonna pretend she doesn't.'

"Wow pathetic. Laito do me a favor and suck her dry. She fuckin annoys me." I glanced at her neck. 'If only I had the ability to grab it and squeeze it till she dies.' I tighten my fist preventing myself from doing anything I regret.

I walk out of the room and slam the door behind me.
I then stomped through the hallways taking some twist and turns reaching my room.

I enter it and slam the door close behind me. I go walking around my room trying to release my anger but it only seemed to increase.
"Piece of shit!"
"Annoying shit stain!"
"Ugly ass slut!"
"Masochist whore!"
"Other non christian words for a annoying Christian!"