Chapter 18- Subaru is not a Toyota

Akemi's POV~

"Knock! Knock!" I knocked-no actually I banged the door.

"Who's there?" I tried to imitate her voice.

"Lettuce!"
"Lettuce who?"

"Lettuce in! I've been banging for seconds!" I kicked the door open to Subaru sucking Yui's blood.

"Oh yeah, free porn? Count me in!" I teleported on Yui's bed and with crossed legs I watched.

"I'll make you really feel my fangs." Subaru said with a husky voice.

"OHHHHHH. OH MY GOD!! SUBA?? YO, I BID THIS SHOW A 1.05 YEN!! YO IM GOING TO BE A PERFECT EXECUTIVE PRODUCER FOR THIS PORN! but seriously Subaru?"

Subaru glanced at me and turned slightly red.

Is it because he's blushing?

Maybe he's mad?

A combination of BOTH?!

Tsunbaru in his true form, I swear to holy salmon

All of the sudden, The silver knife fell to the ground and Yui held on the bed right BESIDE me.

"AH! IM GOING TO HAVE PINKONOSIS!" I quickly rolled backwards and off of the bed.

"Have you become afraid of us now?"

'Shit, I remembered something, I sucked her blood. But she was in a daze, she wouldn't remember would she?' I started to sweat.

"I haven't!"

Oh

My

Holy

Salmon.

'Your not afraid?! What?! If I were you.. I would never trust that ugly duckling of a father that's number one.'

'Number two, if I saw a creepy ass dirty ass mansion I wouldn't even enter it! I would be like "hey can we to Jurassic park?" To the driver and we drive off to meet a T-rex called Freckles.'

'and Number Three,When we first arrived the door opened by itself. By itself! Its a kind gentlemanly door yeah, to open a door for a pretty girl like me, but like the door opened by itself? Why would you enter it?'

Yui kneeled on the bed and buried her face in her arms.

And I stood there with the confused nick meme.

"So, um Yui, so, your going to sit here and cry?" I rolled my eyes

"Too much cancer for me bye." I teleported away, pissed.

"Useless. Useless. Useless." I muttered.

"Oi," Subaru teleported beside me.

"You're disgusting." He poked my head.

"Thinking you were watching porn." He finished.

I looked down but smiled slightly.

"I know. Hah. I'm pissed off now, can you believe?"

"From what I remembered, I always stood for her, because she is braindead. And she never, once her life stood for me. Amazing relationship right?" I chuckled slightly.

It was silent for a moment and we were just walking through the halls.

"Do you remember if you had other sibling's?" I stopped for a moment and my mind turned blank.

"I really have no idea." I shrugged.

"The first feeling I felt when I woke up, was cold. From what the ugly duckling father told me, he found me in the snow."

"And my first experience of being thirsty for blood was scary for me. Everybody drank water in the church and I'm here drinking blood."

"What did you kill to drink the blood?"

"Wait, why are you Q&A-ing me?"

"I just need to know your past, its very interesting."I felt my cheeks turn hot.

" NO! WHAT THE DUCKLING! My past was not nice!"

"Us too. We are equal now, perhaps you know our past?" I thought for awhile.

"Yep." I went pass him as he stopped walking and grabbed my arm

"Wait What?! So you know me?!" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yeah? You're Subaru a car." I started to walk but he tightened the grip.

"Seriously, Do you know me? Us? The past with us? Playing games with us?"

"Playing games? Umm what? Subaru? Did a car engine replace your brain or something?" He pulled me close to him and hugged me.

"I just miss you Okay?! I want the real you back! I want you to remember! Please! And I hope it will happen soon.." I could feel wet tears on my face.

It was his tears.
And I'm standing here dumb founded

"Subaru, I think Toyota® replaced your brain with a Subaru engine."

"Heh, You're always like this even before, always laughing in serious moments." I widen my eyes.

'Is this guy okay? He was crying then laughing..?'

"Uh, Um...Thanks..? Your freaking me out Subaru..."

"Umm, Subaru, If you want, let's eat ice cream? Like right now?" I asked cautiously.

Suddenly, Subaru blushed, it was like he was snapped from his thoughts.

"S-Sure, why not?"

'See?! Ice cream makes everything happy!' I grin and grab on his arm and ran.

"Well, let's go then Mercedes®!"

"QUIT CALLING ME CAR NAMES, BAKA!"