Chapter 4-Satan's Day (part 2) [Edited]

*♡+:。.。AKEMI'S POV。.。:+♡*

I swung my untied shoe laces as I enjoyed placing my flat ass on the cushion of the car.

"Let me get it started B.B with the Robin's lookin all retarded-ACK" Someone suddenly constricted my air flow by pulling my ribbon tied around my neck.

"Shut the fuck up, will you?" Subaru said with such deep husky voice I'm literally dripping sweat by how scary it was and not by how sexy it was.

"Y-yes." He sighed and let go of my tie and crossed his arms, gazing the nature outside the window.

It was silent, you could hear the engines of the limo working really hard to bring us to hell.

"Soo, uhh, how's it going..?" I managed to say it through the awkward silence.

"Ah, I see. Well,before I sleep and when I'm bored as fuck and tend to put my hands in my pants and-"

"I think that's enough." Reiji stern voice interrupted me.
I pouted then sighed kicking my legs in boredom.

"Whats on you mind, Chinchinashi?" Ayato started as he leaned closer to Yui.

"You have a lot of guts to defy Ore-Sama, Chinchinashi " He whispered in her ear but it was clearly heard by everyone in this limo.

"You keep calling me that, I have a name and its Yui Komori!" Yui pushed herself away from him and argued.

My eyes widened at these series of events. 'Wow, Yui doing something for once?'

"Shuddup! Your Opinion won't matter to me Chin-chi-na-shi!"He said while breaking the nickname in 4 syllables.

I laughed unintentionally at the interaction.
Ayato turned around to face me his eyes piercing mine.
"What are you laughing at?" I gave him a close-eyed smile.
"You just looked cute and all!" His eyes widened and he quickly turned away mumbling something under his breath.

"Not fair! I want Aka-chan to smile at me!" Laito whined begging for attention.

Reiji closed his book with a soft thud.

"Enough. Also, here 100% cranberry juice helps weak blood." he threw two boxes of juice towards us and I caught it before it hit my head.
"I should really join the American Football team damn I'm gonna be so good." I muttered to myself as I push my plastic straw into the opening of the box.

"Th-thank you so much." Yui said as she fidgets with her fingers like a innocent fucker she is.

'Don't thank them you're their prey.'
"You don't need to thank me, You must be fully aware that your our prey." Reiji read my mind as he opened his book and continued to read.

Yui, frightened at the response, started to shake in fear.

"Her teeth are chattering,Teddy, when mortals feel fear, they reflect with this sort of behavior, it's funny, so have a look.." Kanato turns his teddy to let it face Yui.

I sipped my juice as I watched this interaction but I felt like something was wrong. I look down at my box and I screamed.
" I HAVE TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKING TURTLES!! REIJI HOW COULD YOU GIVE A PLASTIC STRAW, I DON'T WANT THIS TO BE UP THE TURTLES NOSE!" Not knowing what to do with the abomination in my hand I flung from across the limo.
And

It hit Reiji
Annddddd
It exploded

And it stained his face and precious book.
'AH I DON'T KNOW IF ITS THE JUICE OR IS HIS FACE THAT'S RED OHMY GOD.'