Chapter-13 Ball

I'm Lazy....For Chips....Wait, What?

Akemi's Pov~

"R-Reji! This isn't Awesome!"

" I know."

"I SAID I WANTED TO DO SOMETHING AWESOME! Not this!" I Whined.

"It's your fault then." I kept a urge to kill him.

Lets see, After the incident that Laito Made, I went to ask Reiji if I could do something awesome, he then said.

"Yes...Sure, I will show you something....awesome..." He gestured his hands to signal me to follow him.

And I thought we would make Potions like best buddies, But nooooo! I had to wear the torture device called corset!

I got so DAMN pissed, I said.

"You lied to me! I thought we are gonna be best buddies and make potions!"

"Yes I lied, I cannot make potions with someone idiotic as you, you would break everything in an instant."

Evil.Evil.Evil.

"I hate balls." I said, and revised what I just said, because the brothers looked at me, those perverts..

"I MEAN! BALLROOMS NOT THOSE JIGGLY THNGS THAT MEN HAVE! I MEAN-I LIKE-I SAID NOTHING!" I stuttered with my Words, and tried to convince them with my words.

"Right..."

"Fufufu~ why aren't You pervert, Weird-chan!"

"How...Disturbing."

"Hn."

"Cough Cough.."

I sighed and gave up.

"Hmph! Fine!" I Crossed my Arms.

"Anyways, what's taking that Baka-chan so long..." I glared at the staircase, and waited we waited for Yui.

Then Suddenly Yui popped out!

She is wearing a Big Gown, Pink of course, and it had Dark Pink ruffles at the end of the dress.

"Speak of the devil...why is it pink all the time...does she really want me to get pinkonosis?" I mumbled, as we started to walk out the mansion, and into the Limo.

I entered the Limo last, and the only Empty spot was between Subaru and Kanato.

'What a great combination..'

I ploped my fabulous booty on the seat, and kept squirming around because of the corset.

"Will you stop being a worm?!" A passed off Subaru shouted

"Teddy doesn't like that..." A very calm Kanato stated

"WELL??? It's not my fault that Reiji told me to where this! I feel like I'm on my Niagara falls of hell!!" A very pissed off Akemi-I mean-me shouted.

"Endure the pain...you will forget about the pain soon." Reiji Sighed, and flipped a page in his book,which I seemed to reconize.

"Shiki????? By Fuyumi Ono?? The Hell! When did you start reading Horror Books, Reiji!" I blurt out as Reiji Turned slightly pink, but quickly went back to his composure.

"Ah, Yes...By Fuyumi Ono.." Reiji Trailed off, and the awkward silence came back.

3rd Pov~

Silence was only heard in the poor Red-headed Females ears, she noticed that the brothers didn't look happy

At all.

What's the reason?

Well, I'm very sorry, but the author likes to keep secrets.

Akemi found a slurpie hanging out beside Laito, and She was really mesmerized by its very juicy, tasty, sweet red color that reminded her of blood.

Akemi started to sweat and looked frantically for something to stop her thirst, which she knew will make her go bloodlust, because her throat was starting to itch.

"COUGHCOUGH Cats are...COUGH kawaii." Akemi Said outloud, and the brothers stared with a raised eyebrow.

"And What's that all of the sudden, are you planning something Akemi?Tell Ore-sama!" Ayato Yelled at me, with some weird hand gestures.

"Uhh...No...Now if excuse me, I got to read.." I Whipped Out my Phone earning more weird looks, and went to my favorite reading website,

PandaPad

I quickly clicked on a lemon, and tried so hard, not to let Laito Read it beside me.

'He grabbed into my mountains, and sucked on them like it was a very delicious curry lollipop' \\When I try to make a lemon XD\\

I looked around for any suspicion, and continued reading.

'He started to go lower lower and lower until he reached to my furry pussy and..'

"...and slowly licked my thirsty Furry Cat.." I heard a Very Familiar Voice Read besides me.

"LAITO NO!" I quickly close the phone throw it somewhere and pounce at Laito Pinning him down.

"LAITO WHY WOULD YOU! WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME!" I blush Furiously and small tears burst into the corners of my eyes because of embarrassment.

And All did Perverted Laito do, was laugh.

"HAHA~ Weird-Chan You're my Favorite~~"

The Limo halted to a stop and everyone walked out of the limo, except two of us.

Slowly, I sat up, and pouted.

"Promise me, you will read this Fanfic when we reach home." Laito now looked taken back.

"Eh?? Weird-chan~ are you sure~?"

"YAS!"

"Weird-Chan~ I cannot do that~" He poked my nose and kissed my cheek, he walked out, as I processed everything.

"WAIIT!!!"