Chapter 17- Yui makes me barf

Akemi's POV~

When I arrived and saw Yui beside some random green-haired guy(its ya boi jackspicyey) I inspected her before turning around and gagging.

'Is it just me or Yui makes me barf?'

Ayato arrives and looks at the different looking Yui.

"What have you done?"

'Ayato! help! her looks gave me Ebola!'

"It seems like you two aren't pleased to meet me.." I gag again.

'Her voice sounds really slutty...ugh..'

Then the bitchy Yui said she is tired and said that Yui is trying to eject her so she went out of the balcony.

So It was only Ayato, the green-haired guy(its ya boi jackspicyey) and I.

"What did you do her?" I said looking at the what I know Richter.

He then started explaining that he took that bitch's heart and placed it in Yui.

How? I don't know but that shit is unsanitary.

"So,  the heart you removed is now inside her?" Ayato repeated his explanation.

"The girl is merely is her vessel.The girl exists, but only just."

'Bitch, Yui is a weak fuck she wont do anything, you could just placed it in me...wait no I don't wanna sound ugly and wear that unsanitary snake dress.'

"But once she awakens, The girl's soul will be gone for eternity."

'Hey, that sounds kinda nice...I could live in peace now without Yui....But wait, I remember that long time ago The Papa of the Sons said not to kill her...and now they broke the rule maybe They will receive a powerful spanking that will make them to fly to Mars!'

"leaving only Cordelia." He continued.

'OH HELL NO! I don't want to live with the person who tried to drown Ayato, rape Laito, and destroy Kanato's vocal cords! She will probably do all that to me next!' 

"C'mon Akemi, let's go."Ayato grabs onto my hand and pulls me out of the balcony, he teleports and we arrive at the dock of the lake to find that bitch Yui.

Yes I mixed their names.

Yui + That bitch= that bitch Yui.

It's very unique name.

"Will you kill me again?" The bitch Yui said looking at us.

"I was a bad swimmer." Ayato simply says as I got the idea.

"I know."

'THATS ALL YOUR GOING TO SAY AFTER DROWNING POOR BABY AYATO?! I OFFICIALLY HATE YOU THAN EVER BITCHY YUI!!'

"and you improved because of me.." She smiles at both of us.

'YOU SON OF A BITCHY YUI ,YOU TRAMAUTIZED EVERYONE.'

"Now its your turn." He said with a serious face on.

"surely you know that I'm a excellent swimmer" The bitchy Yui giggles.

Ayato looks at me and nods.

We push her at the same time.

'Yes..she should know Ayato's Pain! Like seriously your in Yui's body and Yui doesn't know how to swim..'