Chapter 6-Monthly Dinner Party[Edited]

Okay Okay I haven't updated for a few days...BECAUSE I HATE FINAL EXAMS!

(Lol, yeah, I own this edit)

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
*♡+:。.。AKEMI'S POV。.。:+♡*

"oH mY GOd, ITS A FREAKIN BAT!" A unknown female pointed towards the sky staring at the flying creature.
"Yeah, never seen it?" A red-haired boy suddenly appeared, watching the female with a blank expression.

"I heard that bigfoot might be real!" A small purple haired boy also appeared. He was quivering as he spoke.
The female looked at him confusingly before saying,
"You mean big food? I like big food too;like turkey!" The two boys sweat dropped at her idiotsy.
"You know what, Ayato catch me that bat, I'll eat it!" She pointed at the mentioned boy. He looked at her and shrugged before walking away to get a net.

"B-but bats have ebola!" The purple haired boy exclaimed once again.
"Oh shut up, Kanato! I'll eat one and if I don't come back tommorow please check on me. I don't wanna die." She stated before turning over to Ayato who had a tall net in his hands.
He stared at the bat before running towards it and capturing it.
"Hooray! We are going to have dinner!" The girl ran around in circles happily.

The bat squeaked before easily escaping the net. He darted towards the female and latched onto her head.
"AHHHH!! HELP I'M ITS DINNER INSTEAD!!" She ran around shaking her head trying to free the bat from her hair nest.

I snorted myself awake. I looked around my surroundings before realizing that I'm in my room.
"Did I teleport in my sleep? Damn, I'm so powerful." I puffed my chest before slamming my fist on it.
"Your so strong Akemi, you let a man take over you." I slumped down onto my bed and sighed.

'Is my blood tasty? Let me have a sample.' I force myself to sit up and stare at my wrist. I licked my lips and plunged my fangs into my wrist. I suck a bit before pulling away.
I swallowed and shuddered at the irony aftertaste.

And all of sudden, blood comes spraying out of the two holes.
"AH SHIT! DID I HIT A MAIN VEIN?!" It sprayed onto my white bed sheets and on my clothes.
Acting quickly, I latched my mouth, like a leetch, and sucked my blood.
It started filling up like pouring water into a cup.

I pulled away and swallowed a big amount.
"I'm so full!" I patted my stomach, satisfied.
"I was gonna be a blood fountain, phew good thing I acted quickly." I told myself before placing my head on to the pillow.

And then, all of the sudden, my bed felt heavier. I pull myself up onto a sitting position to see Laito. He was laying my bed, a foot crossed above his knee with his arms crossed behind his neck.

Preparing myself to use my sweetest voice I could muster I said,

"Bitch ass Laito, what the fuck are you doing here?" He looked up to me with a smile on his face. He rose up and stared me.

"Aw, my honey, my sweetie," He leans in to kiss my cheek as I stared at him confusingly.
"You should join us at the monthly dinner party we have tonight." He giggles before teleporting away.

......
..............

"D-did Laito just leave his sex scent all over me?" I scramble off of my bed and into the bathroom, grabbing what I call the,

L A I TO D E S T R O Y E R 1 0 1

There was a 707 version of Laito destroyer, but I prefer 101 because I feel like the number 1 makes me feel like a King.