Chapter-14 Where are we? Star wars?

The first thing Akemi noticed when she entered the ball, everyone are vampires.

Meaning....Yui Shall Suffer.

'MWHAHAHAHHAAH!!' The over delighted Akemi tried to laugh inside her soul, but miserably failed.

"MWHAHAHA!!" She earned the 'how unlady-like' looks from everybody.

"Psh..Let me free as a eagle..." Akemi muttered under her breath, and stumbled on her dress, she tryed to imitate a bird, but Reiji smacked her head.

"ow! Ow..Ow.." She rubbed her head in pain.

"That hurt..."

"It wasn't supposed to tickle, Behave."

"Or what?"

"No Takoyaki."

A unheard shatter echoed through Akemi's Heart.

"NO TAKOYAKI!?"

Another Smack

"Be-have. And don't swear" The strict man walked away once again, but heard something from the red head.

"Bitch..."

"What was that?" He secretly pinches her arms from behind.

"Ittai...That was the wind, I called a....Bit- itch! Yes an itch!"

Reiji  sighs in annoyance

"That's an Insult, I'll let that one slide."

He walks away, finally.

"Finally, Cheesus." Akemi sighs but then grins.

"Free Takoyaki, here I come!"

"Shh!"

"I mean I'll eat some...S-salad." Akemi tries to hold in gag when she mentioned S-s-sal-Author can't do it.

Akemi reached to the tables, and stared
At the food on display.

"Pasta..." PASSTAAAA~

"Anus....ANUS?!" Akemi looked closely at the paper that the food was written on.

"Oh...Apples..how didn't I see that?"

"Finally Takoyaki." Akemi pulled out the thongs and placed two on her plate.

"I don't feel adequack." Akemi feeling unsatisfied, bit the inside of her cheek.

"Noone should notice.." She quickly placed more and more and more Takoyaki, until it reached her height.

"Hehe~"

"That's alot of Takoyaki, Dear. Shouldn't you share?" A very unusual cheerful voice said.

Akemi jumped, and her takoyaki jumped too but she caught it.thank cheesus.

"Bruh, Don't scare me like that, I almost dropped my childern."

"Hm~ I've never heard a young lady say that before~ did someone teach you manners?" A memory went on like a video in Akemi's Mind.

"Akemi speak properly."

"Brah, I speak what I want, CHING CHANG CHOW." (I didn't mean to trigger others, just so you know this just to entertain....okay I don't know if I made you feel better)

Smack

"That is very rude.You're gonna hurt others."

"Since when do you careeee, mama Reiji?"

smack

"Hey! Don't change the subject! And stop hitting me with that ruler, we aren't in BDSM!"

"Eh...No I don't think so." The red-head shrugged and stared at the man's golden eyes.

"Are you perhaps...a host?" A arrow pierced The White-haired guy.

"Huh?! How impolite you should really learn manners!"

"You're not mama, only mama Reiji is my Mama!" Akemi stuck her tongue out.

The Man smiled sadly and said,

"What if I told I'm your father?"

..
...

..........

......

......

"HAHAHAHAHA!!" Laughter boomed throughout the ball room, making everyone's attention towards the two.

The golden-eyed man called, Karlheinz froze for second looking at the soon-to-be dead Akemi.

'Atleast I made her laugh right?' Karl sweatdropped at his thought.

'I'm the host of the party! I should be embarrassed!' Karl raised his Chin up and puffed out his chest like man...a man not a woman, even though he looks like a woman.

"Hello, I'm Karlheiz the father of my 6 son's. The Sakamaki's, the family you are currently living it.

"HAHA! You-Your name is after a ketchup brand!! HA!"

Karl is now pissed.

How can a girl have so much humour  and no seriousness?

Answer is Akemi.

"F-First You said you are my father! Where are we? Star wars? Darth Vader and Luke!" Akemi slapped her knee for extra humor.

SMACK

A red mark appeared on Akemi's cheek.

She held her cheek in pain, and looked at the ketchup brand named man.

"I've had enough."

"Holy shit  is this how love drama feels like?" The very non-serious Akemi said and the very 'elegant' Karlheiz facepalmed.

"This is the best show ever...." The red headed female mumbled rubbing her cheek to ease the pain.

Karlheiz had enough.

He can't control the full of humour girl and told her to leave and she replied with,

"BYE BYE! OLD WOMAN!"

"She has too much humour..."

Or is it cringe?

##########
Akemi Pov~

"Is Mama Reiji gonna be mad?"

"How should I know?" Replied Subaru and we all immediately shut up when Reiji finally entered.

And all  I could see was him quietly laughing, like he wanted but wanted to be elegant at the same time.

....

...

"YOU'RE LAUGHING!!??? YOUR NOT REIJI!!!!! Where is mama Reiji????!!!"

The brothers looked at each other with widened eyes.

"T-The way you made him angry...is just too-HAHAHA!"

Even though he laughs he still sounds like sadist...

I sweatdropped at my thought.

I'm not gonna lie, Yui looks frightened yet....

I look closely at her disgusting sherbet eyes.

Jealous?

JEALOUS?!

WHA-WHA-WHAAAAT??!!

Hold up.

Why the bloody Mary I feel someone touching my Tomato Romano hair?

I look up to see Reiji looking to me with soft eyes and he was Ruffling my hair and with soft and quiet voice that I can only hear he said,

"Thank You."

HUUUUUUUUUH??!!!

This is SCARY!!!

"Are you sure you are my mama Reiji?!" I squint my eyes suspiciously.

Everyone faceplamed.

---__-_-_--_-----__---_-__--_--_-___-__----__------