Chapter 10-MISSION! [Edited]

____________________________
*♡+:。.。AKEMI'S POV。.。:+♡*

Feeling drunk from hunger, I entered Yui's room. I brought my silver dagger out of my pant pocket and held it close to me.

I closed the door behind me and walked around her room, inspecting the items she placed on the table.
"What with all this random shit?" I muttered to myself as I held a small notebook.
"Its decaying." I threw it away disgustingly, watching it as it hits the wall and falls back onto the table.

I have a urge. A urge to stab right into Yui's heart. A urge to watch her life spill onto those silky sheets.
But that urge isn't strong enough.

I sigh as I towered over her sleeping form.I throw the dagger into the sky before catching it.
I stare into her peaceful sleeping face.
And I throw it.
Right into that fluffy pink pillow of hers.
"A-Akemi!" She wakes up eyes quivering in place from fear.

"Oh hi there, Yui. How's your day?" I leaned onto her dresser a small smile plastered on my face. She looks at me and looks at her poor pillow.
"D-did you t-try-" She started to tremble.
"-Nope, I came here to kill your pillow, of course." I look at my cuticles before walking over and pulling the dagger out.

She pulls herself up composing her figure.
"Silver.."
I turn to her tilting my head.
"Hm?"
"Silver knife, I'm not a vampire, Akemi." I roll my eyes.
"Oh my God? Really Yui? I thought you were a vampire! Ha!" I stare at her flat chest. I mean, beneath that chest is a ribcage, and beneath that ribcage is a heart. So, I am basically  staring at her heart.

Suddenly, the both us turn to see our new intruder, Reiji.
"Akemi, would you please go out? I want to speak to Yui." I pouted but obeyed anyway.
'Mission has failed!'
I walk out of her room and passed by a balcony. I heard someone singing. The voice was high-pitched and raspy. I stop and turn before sliding the door open.

"Oh hi, Kanato." I waved my hand in greetings.
Kanato, who was seated on the ledge of the balcony, turned to me and said hi.
"May I drink your blood?" Yep, he said hi.
I sigh before looking directing into his eyes.
"No." I could feel him holding in his temper, which is weird because he never does.

I walked over to him, pulled myself up, and sat beside him.
"Nice singing. Who taught you that?"
"Me."
"Oh." I kicked my legs as I glanced up to the dark sky.
'The moon looks weird today.'

"Kanato?" A soft voice called out. We both turned to see Yui.

"Was that you?" She walked towards us carefully, her eyes were darting between him and I.

It was then silent.
"Isn't it a nice night?" I asked as I looked at the sky. I was actually mentally counting the stars.
'Hey is that jupit-'

"Why are you t-two sitting there?" Brave little Yui, asking two overpowering vampires.

"That's dangerous.." She slowly walked closer to us.

"We'll be fine." Kanato responded as I sighed deeply.

"C-come on, it's really dangerous." She still kept pestering on.
'Instead of her idiocy making me want to kill her, I want to kill myself instead.'

Kanato chuckled before turning around and stare at her.

"You wear an expression of anxiety mingled with fear,"
"

Its very cute." He ended it.

I

see where this is going, and I really don't want to see it. I took a deep breath and jumped off, shocking the two.
"A-Akemi!" I hear Yui's feet shuffle on the ground as she looks over.

I

stood up and dusted my clothes,casually walking away.

----------------------------------
I grumbled angrily to myself.
I'm hungry for blood! For Yui!
'My mission shouldn't be over!'

I stopped when I heard murmuring. I hid behind a tree staring at the two. Subaru and Yui.
They were sharing a intimate moment, hugging each other.

"Go now." Subaru said a stern voice pulling away from the hug.

Yui looks at Subaru hesitating to run away, but she did anyway.
I

watch as Subaru sniffed the air.
'SHIT MY SHAMPOO EXPOSED ME ONCE AGAIN!' He sighed before mentioning my name.

"Come here, Akemi." He crossed his arms like a angry mother. I revealed myself looking at the ground shamefully.
"Come here." He repeated as I teleported in front of him.

"What did you hear?"

"Voices." I shrugged as I stared at him

"Akemi, do this one more time and I swear-"

"Alright! Alright! It went like this!" I brought out my two puppet hands and started imitating them.

"What other choice do I have?" I imitated Yui's high pitched voice which resulted into a voice crack at the end.

Subaru huffs and flicked my forehead.

"You baka." Why yes, Subaru and I developed a friendship during my stay here. It's very nice.

"Hey! You told me to state what I heard!" I pouted as he chuckled. For some reason, I felt dizzy and my vision was getting blurry. Subaru took notice of this as he held me close to him and repeatedly asked if I was OK, which clearly I wasn't.

And all at once, it turned dark.

She heard ruffling of the leaves as she sat down on the dirt.
"W-who's there loser?!" A white haired boy came out of the leaves causing the girl to shut up.
'He's suicidal and I called him a loser, hope he doesn't die.' she thought to herself before huffing.

"What do you want?"

"I h-heard what she told you.." The boy shyly rubbed the side of his arm.
"Yeah! And now I'm sad!" She pouted, tears were starting to build up in the corners of her eyes.
The boy blinked repeatedly before moving closer to her and squatting down. "D-dont be, my mom says worse."
Even if it didn't make her feel any better, she felt bad. She tackled the young boy onto the ground and tightly hugged him.
"No! Don't believe whatever she says! Subaru, you are pure and beautiful!" Subaru couldn't help but turn red, but once he heard the young girl sob he brushed it off.

"Please don't believe her Subaru! Don't go, okay? I'll never forgive you!

I coughed myself awake and shook my head repeatedly.
" A-are you okay? " I looked at our surroundings. Subaru was leaning over me as I layed on the cold, hard, Rocky ground.
'This is some Cinderella shit huh.'
I blinked before jumping and tacking Subaru onto the ground.
"I just realized that I love you, Subaru!"
"W-what a-are you-"
"Shhhh, just let it happen."

_________________________
There Is Part Two.

Just you wait.