Chapter 5-Where is the Takoyaki?![Edited]

KANATO'S POV~

Since class was boring, Teddy and I decided we should walk around the school grounds.

"This place smells like death, Teddy." I sniffed and decided to follow the scent, which lead to a dark corner behind the school.

When my eyes got used to the dark I saw Akemi leaning over a body.
"Mouuu, I'm still thirsty." She sighed and wiped the blood on her uniform.
"OH MY GOD!" I flinched as she yelled out of nowhere.

"MY NEW CONVERSE!!" She quickly turned to my direction, hopping on one foot as she tried to remove her shoe.

I decided to show myself.
"Akemi?" She froze and looked up to see.

"Why didn't you tell us you were a vampire?" I asked innocently tilting my head.

Her eyes looked everywhere except my face.
"Well, yall didn't notice my vampiric scent and I don't know I got lazy?" She rubbed the back of her neck unsurely.

'What a stupid reason.'

"Are you thirsty?" I asked.
"Wh-what?" Her face turned red.
"I won't repeat for a undeveloped vampire like you." I turned around cradling Teddy in my hands.

"Okay! Okay! I heard, I am thirsty."
"Okay, follow me."
"Wait!" I gritted my teeth in annoyance.

'She's annoying but for some reason I can't lash out on her..'

"I can't walk around the school all bloody and stuff! What about these dead bodies?" I turned around as she pointed to her clothes and at the dark corner.

"Remove your blazer."
"Wh-what?"
' It's like she never did this before. '
"Kanato this isnt the time to have a stripping show!"

"YOU SAD EXCUSE OF A VAMPIRE! I'm giving you my blazer so you don't walk around bloody!" She looked taken aback at my outburst.

I removed my blazer and angrily threw at her successfully smacking her face.

"Ouch, the fabric really hurts." She removed her tainted blazer making it drop the ground. She slid her arms in the new blazer and she somehow fit.

"Okay! Let's go!" She wrapped her arm around mine and went to the wrong direction.

"Let me lead the way, stupid lowlife."
"Oki!"

*♡+:。.。AKEMI'S POV。.。:+♡*

Sweet, kind, and bipolar Kanato led me to the nurses office.

"Where's the nurse?" Kanato didn't answer as he shuffled through the drawers.

S M A CK
A plastic bag filled with blood smacked the side of my face.

"Ouchie, you really didn't have to do that, Kanato.." I pouted as Kanato blinked blankly at me.

"Why's this here in a nurses office and not in the hospital or something?" I screwed the lid off the bag and placed my mouth on the opening. Squeezing the bag, a lot of blood started gushing into my system causing me to choke.

"ACK!" Blood sprayed everywhere in the white office. Well, except the blazer.

I slowly turned my head to face Kanato.
He was also shocked at my retardation.

"Look at what you did! I've HAD ENOUGH! YOU DESERVE THIS PUNISHMENT!" He pulled my long hair so hard I thought my neck would snap.

"YO! K-KANATO CHILL!" I trashed around his grip but he pushed me on the ground him falling on top of me.