Chapter Four: Raising a Child is No Picnic

~Dipper's POV~

I loved that Bill and I finally had a child together, but it was no walk in the park. Especially when you have a half demon and half human child. Remember that Teen Mom show? It's kind of like that expect without all the drama, yelling, and crying.

Don't get me wrong, Diana Belle was a remarkable and amazing little girl, but raising a baby was hard work. Even with all the help that I was given from my family, Bill, Will and Blair, and even Jill, it was still difficult.

So far, it has been exactly six months since Diana Belle was first born. And her growth rate was increasing rapidly. So far, her hair was growing faster than a normal child and she was already reading Dr. Seuss books already. It was like she was our version of Matilda. At least she was the same height and weight as a normal four month old.

However, her powers were all over the place! It was hard to control them all and even when they did happen, Diana Belle didn't even know what was happening.

I remember this one time when she turned four months old and it was the middle of July. I was beginning to scroll through colleges before Will ran in.

"Dipper! We've got a problem!" He squeaked out, fixing his blue hair.

I looked up from my computer with a confused look. "What? What's going on?"

"Ummm.... Diana set the couch on fire!" Will stated, patting down his black and blue top hat from the fire.

"What?!" I screeched before running off to the living room. There was no way that my baby girl could've set the bloody couch on fire!

But there it was. Diana Belle sitting on the couch, reading the first Magic Tree House book with the couch on fire. However, Bill was standing there with a wide smile upon his face.

"Bill, what's going on?" I asked, looking at my husband with shock.

"Our baby girl has demon magic, babe! I'm so proud of her!" The dream demon squealed, wiping some happy tears from his eyes.

"...... Bill, put out this fire now!" I yelled, pointing to the couch.

He sighed and nodded his head. "Oh, alright." My husband then sprayed water upon the couch from his hands.

Diana Belle looked around and poked the couch a bit. She seemed a bit upset that her fire was put out. I then picked up our angel and looked at my husband. "Bill, I know that you're excited that our daughter is learning magic. But she's still human even though and she could get seriously hurt."

"She's not going to get hurt if she has Jill, Will, and I to train her!" Bill replied, walking over to us.

"Still, hon. I know she's growing up and that might be normal for you and your kind, but it's not for us humans. I just.... Don't want you and her to get hurt." I told him, a serious and worried look upon my face.

Bill sighed and petted Diana's long brown and yellow hair. "You have a point, babe. I'm sorry."

I gave him a kind smile and kissed him tenderly. "You should be, weirdo."

The other male chuckled and kissed me back. "I'm pretty sure that old Sixer is gonna be writing another journal on our child."

"Already on it!" We heard Grunkle Ford called out from his study in the castle, which caused Bill and I to chuckle a bit.

And that wasn't even the tip of the ice burg. The day came when Diana had read all the Magic Tree House books that Mabel had in her possession. So, Bill, Will, Blair, and I had decided to take her out of the castle and into town.