Chapter Fifteen: This is War

~Dipper's POV~

About a few minutes later, the old gang was back. This time, we had a new enemy to fight: Tad.

By the time we got back to the castle/Mystery Shack, Mabel was still passed out. I guess being possessed by Tad really weakened her. When we got home, I carried Mabel into the house and laid her on the couch, sitting by her side.

"I'm sorry, Mabel. I should've known Tad was possessing you...." I whispered to my sister.

"We all should've, Uncle Dipper." Preston stated, sitting next to me to look at his mother.

"No, I should've been the first to know! I should've known that she couldn't do those kinds of things in bed!" Pacifica exclaimed, a bright blush on her face.

"Okay, TMI, Lama." Rex stated with a disgusted look upon his face.

By the time that Stan, Ford, Wendy, Robbie, Will, Blair, Jill, Fiddleford, and Soos came down, I was the one who had to explain everything. Tad's plan, Toby and Diana's part it, and especially what had happened tonight.

"Tad? But I though he was just a bread loving weirdo who was the only normal person in Gravity Falls!" Stan exclaimed, already having his bat with him.

"Don't worry, everyone. We fought Gideon and the townspeople before. Tad should be a piece of cake." Wendy stated confidently.

"It's not going to be that easy, ICE. Tad's an all powerful demon just like Will, Bill, and I are. The only way to defeat a demon is with demon magic." Jill explained.

"So, that means that all demons have to face off Tad?" Soos asked.

"No, not really. Demon hybrids count too." Will added, looking at Winter and Diana Belle.

Winter smiled happily, already on board. However, Diana Belle sat in Stan's chair with a look of depression, sadness, and anger in her face. I could tell what she was feeling.

I walked over to her. "Diana, sweetie?"

"I just can't believe that Toby tricked me." Was all she said, tears leaking from her eyes.

I held her close and petted her hair. "Honey, it's alright. Toby told us that he was going to marry you. So maybe he's not evil like his father."

"Then why do I feel so used?" Diana sobbed out, clutching my shirt.

"Oh, boo hoo! Your demon hybrid boyfriend turned out to be evil! Are we going to kill that purple freak or not?" Stan yelled out, clearly looking outside.

"Stan, I swear to god." I growled at him. I could stand him whenever he was like this, but my daughter felt hurt. So I wasn't exactly in the mood.

"Everyone, you might wanna look outside." Fiddleford stated in a nervous voice, pointing a shaky finger outside.

We all stood up and looked outside. The sky seemed to be painted black, purple, and grey as if someone choose those colors and angrily painted them onto the sky. But floating in the sky was a square brick house.

"Is he trying to copy Weirdmageddon or something?" Robbie asked annoyed.

"I think he might be. Expect that he won't be as merciful as Bill was." Ford explained, his finger tapping against his chin.

"Bill was merciful?" Wendy asked, giving my great uncle the "Really?" face. I hated to agree with her.

"So, how exactly are we gonna get up there?" Robbie asked.

We all soon heard Mabel groan as she began to sit up. "W-we're gonna use the Grappling Hook, obviously.."

I smiled and ran over to her, hugging her tightly. "Welcome back, Mabel."

She hugged me back with a giggle. "It's good be back. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you guys I was possessed. I didn't really know what was happening."

"I mean, someone should've told us." Will stated before glaring at the audience/readers.

"It doesn't matter. All that matters is that we save Bill and kill Tad!" Jill said, slapping her brother hard in the arm.

"You guys don't need to save me." We heard my husband's voice say, standing in the door way. He looked fine, but a bit angry.

"Dad/Bill!" Diana and I both said, running towards the yellow haired male as we hugged him.

"Hello, beautifuls." Bill replied, hugging both of us back and kissed our foreheads.

"Where did you disappear to anyway?" Will asked his brother curiously.

"Well, I went to go find out where Tad was, but I couldn't find him after he disappeared. Then I found his square castle. That's where we need to go." Bill explained to all us.

"We? But aren't you an all powerful Dorito demon?" Pacifica mocked as she held Mabel.

"Yes, I am, Lama. But this is almost like it was defeating me during Weirdmageddon. We all need to work together to kill him." My husband stated, a glare going Pacifica's way.

"Great! Lets get weapons!" Fiddleford cheered out as everyone ran off to get some weapons.

I grinned before grabbing the journals and some weapons of my own. But I was wondering what we could possibly be facing in Tad's castle and if Toby would be fighting against us? If he was, Diana's heart would surely break even more.

"Dipper?" I heard Bill ask, which caused me to turn around, "Are you sure that you and Diana wanna come along with us to defeat Tad?"

"Of course I do! Why would you ask that, love?" I asked him, finding his protective way strange. I knew he was protective over me, but he knew that I could handle myself even in front of the most evilest of demons and monsters.

"Because.... Tad has the same powers as I do, but he's nothing like me. He's ruthless, ignorant, and merciless. He'll gladly kill you just because of what I did to him in the past." Bill explained, small tears coming from his non-patched eye, "I just couldn't bear to see my husband or my only daughter get hurt because of my past...."

I laughed a small bit, holding his face in my hands. "Bill Cipher, I have faced you and worse things than Tad Strange. And I've been dealing with these things since I was twelve. Besides, we've been married for such a long time that you know that I can handle myself. I am the Beauty to your Beast, but it's time for me to protect you."

He smiled and kissed me softly. "I love you, my beautiful Pine Tree~."

I smiled back and kissed him back. "I love you too, my beastly demon~."

"Guys, stop!" Diana groaned in a joking way as she came down in normal clothing instead of her prom dress.

"Oh, be quiet, DB. But are you sure that you wanna come to?" Bill asked our daughter.

"Are you kidding? He's the one that made Toby trick me in the first place! I need to get my revenge on that awful demon being. He needs to pay." She growled low, her hair glowing red.

Bill grinned happily. "That's my baby girl."

"Just don't go crazy nuts." I informed her, holding her shoulder tightly.

Eventually, everyone grabbed their weapons and came downstairs. "Get ready, everyone. The war has just began." Grunkle Stan said with a wicked grin as we began to walk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YES!!!! The war between the Pines Family and Tad Strange has just began! Who will die? Who will live? FIND OUT, EVERYONE!!!!

Also, do you guys still want the Gravity Falls/Beauty and the Beast Au where Grunkle Stan is the beast? If so, just say so in the comment section! And question: Do you think that Diana Belle should forgive Toby or no?

So, make sure that you comment and vote if you wanna see more! I think probably by next week this story will be done, so make sure to savor this and the other story before I move on! Well, bye bye guys!