Chapter Twenty: Love Never Dies(Final Chapter!!)

~Diana Belle's POV~

"Happy birthday to you!" Everyone finished singing as I blew out my candles on my birthday cake. Everyone cheered as I smiled.

It had been exactly a few days since Tad was defeated and it was now 17th birthday. Everything was back to normal and everyone was happy once again.

"What did you wish for, Diana?" Great Grunkle Stan asked me.

"Well, I'd really like to tell everyone, but than it wouldn't come true." I replied.

"A DREAM IS A WISH YOUR HEART MAKES!!!!" Aunt Mabel sang out loudly, causing everyone to hold their ears gently. In glad she was back.

Yes, I was finally seventeen, which meant one more year until I was done with high school. Then college and them hello bright future! And I couldn't have been more excited.

Everyone began to take pieces of the cake as I ate mine, looking over at Tad, Poppy, and Toby. I smiled because my Toby was finally happy with his family. And the good thing was, Toby forgave Tad for everything. He knew that it wasn't him, but we all knew it would take a long time to get over it.

But Poppy was a sweet woman. Kind of a mixture or Aunt Mabel and Aunt Blair. She was smart and had many good puns about so much stuff. Now I knew where Toby got his personality from.

I walked over to the table and smiled. "Hey, guys. What's up?"

"Oh, I'm just telling mom about how clumsy I was in middle school." Toby joked softly.

I laughed and nodded my head in agreement. "You were very clumsy, babe!"

We all laughed expect for Tad. I looked at Toby's father in confusion. "What's wrong, Mr. Strange?"

"I... I still feel bad about all those awful things I did to everyone. Nearly killing Toby, possessing Mabel, and threatening to destroy your family.... I shouldn't even be invited to this party..." Tad spoke sadly.

"Taddy, don't say that! Everyone forgave you for what you did and that's all in the past. It was the Reverse Twins who cursed me and you!" Poppy spoke, holding your husband's hand.

"Dad, it's fine. I know that it'll take a while to be okay, but I promise it'll be fine." Toby added.

"I know that, but I haven't gotten forgiveness from Dipper and Bill." Tad stated.

I bit my lip at the thought; He was right. Mom and dad were sort of avoiding Tad, but not Poppy or Toby. I felt that it was kind of mean. "Hold on one second." I told Tad before floating off to my parents and grabbed both their arms.

"Woah, Diana!" Mom squeaked out.

"Diana Belle, where are you taking us?" Dad demanded before we stopped in front of Tad and his family.

"You two haven't forgiven Tad yet! He's been a good person since we broke his curse. He's cleaned out the town, apologized to everyone, and restored the Mystery Shack to its former glory. And he's gotten forgiveness from everyone expect you guys! So forgive!" I ordered, pointing to Tad.

"B-but Belle, we-" Dad was about to speak before I gave him "The Look", which frightened both of my parents.

"We forgive you for everything that you did when you were under the curse, Tad." Mom said kindly.

"But if you ever do it again, we won't be so kind." Dad added with a small glare.

"Eh... Close enough..." I stated with a soft smile.

Tad stood up and shook both of my parents' hands. "Thank you so much for your forgiveness. And thank you for continuing to let my son date your daughter."

"Well, Toby's a sweet boy." Mom smiled softly.

"Diana?" Toby asked as he tapped my shoulder curiously, "What was it you thought I was gonna ask you on prom night?"

"Oh..... I-I thought you were gonna ask..... If I would marry you." I replied honestly.

Toby blinked before taking my hands. "Diana Belle, even though my father wanted me to ask you to marry me, I wasn't going to go through with it. Besides, I don't want to marry you until after we get done with high school and college."

I smiled and pulled him into a deep hug. "I love you so much, Toby Strange."

"And I love you, Diana Belle Pines-Cipher." He replied and kissed my forehead.

"Hey, love birds! Quit being so weird!" Preston called out to us, being as childish as ever.

"Besides, it's time for us to race." Winter smiled as everyone stood next to each other.

"Really? Another race? This year?" Dad asked with a slight groan.

"Come on, Billy! You love these races!" Will said as he looked over at my father.

"Only because I win them all the time." My dad bragged with a grin.

"Oh please! I'll win them this year for sure!" Aunt Jill challenged.

"It won't matter who wins unless we get this race started!" Aunt Pacifica whined.

"Okay! Ready...... Set...... Go!" Great Grunkle Ford shouted as we began to run the race. Lets just say it mom won by a landslide thanks to dad.

But I don't wanna end it here! I think I need to tell you all what happened to my family!

Toby and I eventually got married after high school and college. We're living happily with our three little ones; Melanie, Dean, and Erik. And Toby and I are living happily together now that we found true love.

Dad eventually turned mom into a demon and they now explore the world and the universe as much as they want. They still visit on each of our birthdays and still hunt monsters, being as mom's famous now. And they still live happily as their version of Beauty and the Beast.

Aunt Mabel and Aunt Pacifica grew famous as fashion designers, especially for glittery sweaters. Aunt Mabel still continues to hunt monsters with mom while Aunt Pacifica is now the new mayor of Gravity Falls. They lived happily ever after too.

Grunkle Stan and Ford also monster hunt monsters on their own. They still travel on the Stan O'War II and are as close as brothers could possibly be. They didn't ever marry, but they did live happily as brothers.

Uncle Will also turned Aunt Blair into a demon and they traveled all over the world helping people who needed them. Aunt Blair also expanded her "magical roses" to all kinds of couples. And don't worry, they eventually got a better revenge on the Reverse Twins.

Winter and Rex eventually got married as well and had two children; Austin and Kristen. And yes, Rex is now a demon as well even though he still had troubles with his demon magic. But all that matters is that they're happy.

Preston became famous for designing costumes for fantasy movies and shows. He got married to Candy's son, Cotton. They live in L.A with their adopted daughter, Ariel. He still calls and visits, always teasing me and Toby.

Fiddleford eventually got better with his relationship with his son, Soos and Melody had about eight kids, Tad and Poppy are still happily married and catching up on what Poppy missed, and Aunt Jill is now in a relationship with a girl named Jack and has two boys, Clover and Markus.

But I suppose there's a couple lessons from these two books, huh? Don't judge people for their looks or actions, the best people are sometimes broken, your best friends are your family members, and love never dies.

And, you guessed it, the Pines, Ciphers, Valentinos, and everyone else lived happily ever after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, this book is finally finished! Thank you all for reading these two books and thank you so much for all your votes, comments, and love that you've given. I couldn't have done it without all of you!

Also, this portrait of Diana Belle was provided by @Ahomestuckfan413! And I will be posting more art that you guys send me!

Anyway, that's the end of this story but I hope you all read my other stories as well! Well, bye bye guys! And keep shipping BillDip!