Chapter Seven: First Love(Tobelle Chapter!!)

~Diana Belle's POV~

"Diana Belle, how many times must I tell you not to draw all over the sidewalk?" Asked Miss Pink, standing over me.

I sighed and looked up at her. "For your information, I'm drawing something for fun! Isn't that what recess is for? To have fun?" I asked her curiously.

"Well.... I...."

"Besides, I could be drawing on the school walls like before." I commented with a grin, "Plus, it's a public sidewalk."

Miss Pink finally left with anger. I think I know why her husband decided to divorce her. I continued to draw with a smile.

Hello audience members! Bet you all are excited to hear my POV, huh? Well, I know all about you guys as you know a lot about me!

Right now, I'm in sixth grade and it's super fun! I'm at the top of my classes, I have good friends, and I still have Toby, Preston, and Winter with me! My favorite class so far is art, but I guess you all already figured that out.

As you all can tell, I'm a mixture of my momma, my dad, and my Aunty Mabel. I'm smart, I'm creative, and I'm super mysterious and good with magic!

Anyway, back to what I was doing. I went back to my drawing. Right now, I was drawing Dean from Supernatural. Don't tell Toby, but I would gladly marry him in a heartbeat!

"Hey golden girl." I heard my cousin Preston say behind me. I looked up at him with a smile. He wore a pink sweater that said "Best Son Ever!", purple jeans, and pink sneakers.

"Hey color boy." I teased before I saw my cousin give a light pout and sat down next to me.

"Says the girl with chalk on her cheek." He sassed in a teasing way.

I laughed before going back to drawing again. "So, why are you late to recess again?"

"Oh, I did have lunch detention but I got out of it once I got done with my assignment." He stated as he started drawing besides mine.

I sighed and shook my head. "You do realize that you need to do your assignments by yourself, right?"

"I have butlers for that! I need to be making dresses and other clothing. Besides, math didn't make that headband, did it?" Preston teased, poking to the headband he made me.

I flicked his nose and stuck my tongue out. "And I thank you, but fashion school's not going to welcome you if you don't have a good education and good grades."

"W-who doesn't have a good education?" Asked a shy little voice I knew too well.

"Hey Winter!" I greeted, looking up at my blueberry cousin. She was dressed in all blue and white as I was dressed all yellow and black. She also had an UnderSwap Sans plushie that aunt Blair made her.

"Hey Winter. Why are you late today?" Preston asked as Winter sat down to play with UnderSwap Sans.

"Because I wanted to help the janitors clean up the trash that the sixth graders made." She stated with a shy smile.

I smiled and ruffled her hair. She was so much like Uncle Will. She was so shy and helpful, but had so much sass. "You're so cute!"

She blushed and squealed, pushing off my hand. "Hey, stop that! And you better not let Toby hear you say that!"

I blushed hard, trying to hide my cheeks in my sweater dress Aunt Mabel made. She wanted to make a normal sweater, but I guess she might've gotten it wrong.

But yes, I did have a MASSIVE crush on Toby, if it wasn't too obvious. He was just so nice, mysterious, and cool! But his father is my dad's enemy, so it's pretty hard. Mom likes me, but dad has mixed feelings.

"Where is Toby, by the way?" I asked, looking around the playground for the other demon.

"Oh, Toby got into a fight with Mr. Jar because Toby got mad that he called demons "cruel" and "blood thirsty." Preston explained, having three classes him while I only had two.

"Well, some demons are." Winter started, squeezing Swapped Sans tightly.

"Yeah, but he probably thought he was ripping on DB and Bill." He said, finishing his drawing of what looked like a moose(I couldn't tell because it was that bad).

I flushed, happy that Toby would stick up for me. But he couldn't do that or he would become more like Tad. Soon, we heard the whistle blow. "Oh, it's time to go in."

We all stood up before we walked, Winter and I floated, to the front door.

~ Two periods pasted~

It was now sixth period and it was one of my favorite classes, English. It allowed me to be creative and write whatever came into my head. My teacher even said I could be just like my momma!

But the only problem was the bullies that were in there, Tom and Ludwig. They were the biggest idiots in school because they loved making fun of my family, Winter, and even of me!

But English was also good because Toby was in my class. I walked into my English class carrying my binder and my books. And then I saw Toby and gasped, running over to him. There was no one in the class room since I was pretty early.

He wore a simple purple flannel, black jeans, and purple sneakers. Toby looked up at me with a smile. "Hey, Belle."

"Hey, so is it true that you got into a fight with Mr. Jar?" I asked, sitting down next to him.

He sighed and nodded his head. "Yeah, but only because I thought he was making fun of you and your family."

I sighed and held his hand tightly. "Toby, you can't get into fights because you think someone will offend me. I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself."

Toby looked up at me with a smile. "I know, Diana.... But it's just because I-"

"Hey demon girl." I heard the deep testosterone voice that was Tom. He had this disgusting Voldemort grin that made me think that Gideon might have raised him.

"Hello, Tom. What's on the calendar today?" I asked in a bored voice.

"Well, first of all, how's your momma doing? Pregnant with another disgrace to the human race?" Ludwig laughed.

Now you all know where I get my dad's anger issues from. "Very funny."

"And I saw your sister carrying that stupid doll? Did she get it from the garbage?" Tom asked as my anger increased.

"You know, I could beat them up for you." Toby whispered to me, obviously seeing my blood raising.

"No, I got this." I whispered back before turning to the boys, "Please leave me alone, you butts."

"Oh why? Afraid your dad will become evil and take over the town again?" Tom asked with a grin.

That was it.

"YOU ASSHOLES SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!" I yelled, standing up as my body became red with anger. I then began to throw their nightmares at them.

Toby finally stood up and hugged me super tightly. "Diana, stop! That's enough!"

I breathed in and out deeply, relaxing as Toby held me close. "T..... Toby?"

"It's okay. I'm right here." He said as he kissed my forehead.

I blinked and looked around, seeing Tom and Ludwig already running away before everyone finally came in. "Diana Belle, what happened?" Mrs. Forest asked.

"She just stood up for herself, ma'am." Toby stated as he helped me sit down.

Well, lets just hope I never get angry again. And let's just hope that Toby and I will get closer. What do you guys think?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello again everyone! So, I came up with a ship name for Diana Belle and Toby: Tobelle! What do you think?

Anyway, I hope you all are enjoying my OCs and the story so far! Personally, Diana Belle and Winter are my favorite OCs!

Also, make sure that you all comment and vote if you wanna see more! And make sure to give me suggestions of what you want to happen next! See you guys on the next chapter! :)