Chapter Six: Fifth Grade and First Crushes

~Dipper's POV~

"So, like I said before, I don't care if you don't like my cookies, you can SUCK MY TRIANGLE DICK!!!!" Bill screamed at Helen, one of the awful mothers of the PTA meetings. Here we go again.

She eventually left with her little boy as I sighed, looking up at my husband. "You know, I could've handled her myself."

"I know, babe. But I'm sick of her being a bitch just because of Weirdmageddon." He commented as he swatted a fly away from his face.

A few years at passed since Diana Belle went to school and it was good for her. She was popular, nice to all her classmates, and was making friends. However, there were parents that still didn't trust Bill or her. But the children did.

Today was the party that the fifth graders were having; A little celebration before graduating to middle school. It was a lot of money, but it was anything for the kids to enjoy before having to go the place that kind of ruined my life.

"Hey Billy, don't worry! Besides, no one can turn down our sweets!" Mabel squeaked before offering a plate to another fifth grader.

Mabel, Blair, Pacifica, Will, Jill, and Wendy had decided to make some cookies, cakes, cupcakes, and other sweets since all the other parents had decided to go for the "healthy" food.

"You got a point, Shooting Star. Besides, let these kids eat junk food!" Bill cheered and the girls cheered after him.

"Hi mommy, hi daddy!" I heard the sound of mine and Bill's little angel.

We turned around to see Diana Belle with Preston and Winter at her side. She wore a long yellow dress with a triangle eye where her stomach was, a headband with a glued on hat on it, black combat boots, and a Doctor Who TARDIS necklace.

Winter wore the exact same thing, expect all blue and without the TARDIS necklace. Meanwhile, Preston wore a pink flannel shirt with black pants, black dress shoes, and a cat necklace on.

"Hey, my little demon. What can we get you?" Bill asked with a silly grin as he ruffled our daughter's brown with golden tipped hair.

"May I have two jumbo chocolate cupcakes?" She asked with a grin and a small blush. And for what exactly?

"Two jumbo cupcakes? DB, last time I checked, you could eat only one of Blair's cupcakes." Will commented.

"It's for a friend, Uncle Will! So, please?" She asked again, holding out a plate. Will chuckled and put the two jumbo cupcakes on her plate.

"Thanks, I'll be at the playground!" She exclaimed before running off to the playground.

Bill tilted his head, looking just as confused as I was. "What's got her so excited?"

"Isn't it obvious? She's in love!" Blair giggled, putting a piece of red velvet cake on Winter's plate.

"What?!" Bill and I asked together. I couldn't help but smiled at the thought; My little girl in love. I couldn't care less if she was in love with a boy and a girl, she was growing up. It was sad, but I was happy.

"With who?" Growled Bill, obviously not showing the same happiness as I was. Overprotective demon father; Hot, but dangerous.

"I wouldn't say she's in love. More like crushing, Uncle Bill. But lately she's been hanging around with this guy named.... Tim.... Tick....." Preston tried guessing as he grabbed a frosted cookie.

"Toby Strange. His name's Toby Strange." Winter said shyly, picking her fork and already eating.

Toby Strange? Like Tad Strange? So, I guess normal Tad Strange had a child, huh? But unfortunately, Bill didn't seem too happy about it. In fact, he seemed even pissed.

"Excuse me." Bill stated, standing up before walking over to the playground.

I knew what my husband was going to do; He was gonna kill the kid! I know, I know that I changed Bill. But even if you change someone, they're still the person they always were.

I ran after him and grabbed his arm. "Bill, stop! I know what you're going to do but don't!"

"Why shouldn't I?! That brat is that bastard's son and he deserves to die just like he father should've!" Bill growled, his eyes turning dark.

I bit my lip before pulling him into a deep kiss in order to calm him down. Me kissing him has always been known to calm Bill down, even if Diana Belle couldn't.

I heard him moan and kiss back before I pulled away, looking into his eye. "Do you feel better know to explain, love?"

He sighed and gripped at my arms before nodding. "Yeah, okay."

Bill then explained to me his history with Tad. They were both demons and cursed by the same enchantress, but they weren't brothers. They made deals with humans, tortured monsters, and did everything the old Bill used to do.

However, Tad got bored of doing "simple" human torture things and decided to actually do more gross things. Bill said no, they got into a fight, and have been enemies ever since then.

"And now he's knocked up some poor girl and had a kid with her!" Bill snarled, looking over at the black haired boy that sat with our little girl.

"Look, we don't know that Toby is Tad's kid. Besides, the child is always different from the parent." I stated.

Bill seemed confused. "What does that mean?"

"It means that if Toby is Tad's son, then he might be different from him. If Tad's still evil, maybe Toby's good and kind." I explained.

He nodded his head in agreement. "Can we at least spy on them for a few?"

I bit my lip; It was a little creepy he suggested it, but I shrugged. "Fine, I guess."

We hid behind the big slide as we listened to them closely.

"I still can't believe you ate that whole thing!" Toby exclaimed, sounding almost shocked. I mean, Diana could eat that jumbo cupcake!

"I can't believe you only ate half of it!" Teased Diana as they both laugh, which made me giggle a bit.

"Your parents are pretty cool." Commented the boy.

"Thanks, they are pretty cool. I'm really lucky to have them. They love me, care for me, and they don't care about what anyone else says!" Exclaimed Diana Belle, which made me smile. She was proud of us!

"I wish my parents were like that..." He stated with what sounded like sadness.

"I know, Toby. But I thought your dad would be here? Didn't you ask him?" Diana asked.

"I did, but he didn't say that he would becoming or not. All he said was "I'll think about it if I'm not busy".... I guess he was busy." Toby sniffed as we saw him wipe his eye.

Diana sat down her plate before hugging the boy tightly. "I'm sorry, Toby. But hey, you still have me..."

We saw Toby smile and hug back our child. "Yeah, and I'm happy I do..."

We went back to hiding under the slide. "See? He's not bad at all."

Bill sighed and looked down. "I suppose not. But I'm still keeping an eye on him. And if he-"

"Mommy? Dad? What are you doing?" We heard what sounded like Diana Belle asked us.

We squeaked a bit before turning around to see our child with Toby right next to her. "Oh, hi honey! We were.... We just....."

"We were practicing our poses in these sweaters!" Bill said really fast before standing up with me, showing off our ridiculous outfits. It was ridiculous, but it was anything.

Diana and Toby tilted their heads. "Okay then...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

........ I know, I know. This was complete trash. But most of my books are.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while. But, guess what? I will update! It's just that I've been busy; Did a play, hung out with family, argued with family, finished Harry Potter, cried, the whole shebang!

Anyway, if anyone of you guys are still ready this, like and comment if you all want to see more! Bye guys! :)