Chapter Nine: The Father and Daughter Dance

~Bill's POV~

"Are you sure you'll be alright here on your own, love?" I asked Dipper as he adjusted my tie.

"Of course, darling. Besides, Mabel and I plan to have a Back to the Future marathon while you guys are gone. So, it'll be alright." Dipper explained as he finished my tie.

Diana Belle was now in eighth grade and tonight was the night of the Father and Daughter Dance. Usually, they had these things around grade school but they decided to have it the last year of junior high.

I suppose it was good because I'd be hanging out with my daughter, I wouldn't have to be around Tad and Toby, and Toby wouldn't be there distracting her. Don't get me wrong, Toby's a nice kid but he's the descendant of that.... Prick.

"Now, don't kill anyone and make sure that you and Diana have fun tonight, okay?" Dipper asked, petting my cheek.

I chuckled softly and held his cheeks in my hands. "Don't worry, dear. Everything will be fine."

My Pine Tree smiled softly and looked up at me with sparkling eyes. "I love you, Bill."

I chuckled and smirked. "I love you too, Dipper."

Before I knew what had happened, our lips met passionately. I let out a small moan, wrapping my arms around my human tightly while Dipper wrapped his arms around my neck.

This was pure bliss; Anytime Dipper and I kissed like this, it remained me of us when we just started out our relationship. Before I was that beast.... I guess I was a little like Tad. But I had something he didn't; A family and someone who loved me.

I tried to deepen the kiss and take off Dipper's shirt before I heard a male and female giggling from the door. I opened my eyes and turned my attention to the door of our room. To no surprise, it was Will and Jill taking pictures.

I gently pulled away from Dipper, who pouted because he wanted more kisses. "You know, you two can stop stalking us like you did before we were married."

"Oh, but that's no fun!" Jill stated as she and my brother came out from behind the door. "Besides, we were just making sure you were ready."

I nodded, holding Dipper. "I am. Are you and Winter ready, Will?"

"I am. Winter and Diana are still getting ready. Mabel's in charge of their hair and makeup." Will stated.

I sighed. "They don't need makeup! They're already beautiful without them!"

"Bill, there's nothing wrong with a little makeup." Jill stated before floating out.

I sighed. "Still."

We all walked out of the room and waited on the couch for our daughters. It was only time for me to ask Will how Tad and Toby were doing.

I know it was stupid, but I asked Will to watch Tad and Toby when Diana and Toby weren't hanging out together. Will and Blair didn't like it, but I still didn't trust either of those two.

"Toby still gets beaten by Tad, but I don't think he cares about it anymore. The only time I think he's actually happy is when he's with Belle or in his room." Will stated calmly.

Dipper sighed, looking up at me. "Bill, I think you should stop stalking them. Diana, Tad, and Toby are gonna find out and Tad'll hate you more then he already does."

"Just one more time watching them and it'll be done. And I'll make sure to call child services on Tad." I stated, kissing my husband's forehead.

"They're ready!" Soos called down to us. Will and I stood up and walked to the end of the grand staircase, waiting our daughters.

Winter came down first. She wore a long light blue dress with black shoes, her RavenClaw diadem, and her blueberry quartz necklace.

"You look beautiful, darling." Will stated as he hugged Winter tightly.

"Th-thanks, daddy. But Diana's more beautiful than me." She stated as she pointed to Diana.

My daughter wore a long golden yellow dress, long black boots, a top hat, and a bow around her neck. She looked so adorable!!!(In the daughterly way!)

"How do I look?" Diana asked, striking a silly pose.

Dipper laughed. "Like the spitting image of your father."

I snorted before hugged my child. "Well, I think she likes amazing!"

"Dad, you're crushing me..." She groaned before trying to push me off.

"Sorry!" I stated before instantly pulling away with a chuckle.

"Thank you. You could've ruined my work." Preston stated, fixing DB's dress.

"Preston, it looks fine. So stop worrying about it for the hundredth time." Diana groaned.

"Alright, alright. But don't come crying to make if your dress isn't the prettiest out of all those spoiled beats. That includes you, Winter." The boy stated with a cocky hair flip.

"Now, everyone. Go to your carriage. The demon horses don't have all night." Jill stated in a motherly tone.

Dipper hugged both me and our daughter. "Now, you two be good and don't kill anybody. I mean it. But also, have fun!"

"We will, mom! Don't worry! Dad and I will be fine!" Diana Belle smiled, having more confidence than me.

After some pictures, Will, Winter, Diana Belle, and I were off to the Father and Daughter Dance!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

....... So far the dance was boring as a pile of horse crap.

There was literally nothing to do for me and Will. There was some human males, but they were all boring and talked about football.

Well, luckily Winter and Belle were having fun. They were talking with their friends, goofing off to the music, and eating the food provided for us. Sadly, there were no kidneys or human flesh being served.

"At least our girls are having fun, huh?" Will called out over "Dollhouse", which was being played loudly.

I nodded in reply, drinking from the unsweetened Cool Aid. Which, by the way, tasted like horse piss.

Finally, a slow song began to play as all the fathers went off to slow dance with their daughters.

I stood up and began to dance with Diana Belle with a smile. "So, are you having fun?"

"Yeah! But I can tell you're not." She stated.

"Oh, well, it's only because the men here are douches." I stated with a frown.

She chuckled and nodded her head. "They kind of are. But their daughters are nice."

I chuckled before looking down at her. "Are you happy, Diana? With mom and me and everyone else?"

She blinked before nodding her head. "Of course I am, papa! I love you all!" She stated before hugging me.

I smiled happily before hugging her back. I just hope my daughter just doesn't become as a monster as I was.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go, guys! A father/daughter moment between Bill and Diana Belle! You're welcome!

By the way, who wants the next chapter to be of Toby's POV? Cause I'm planning on revealing early what Tad's plan is!

So, make sure that you all comment and vote if you guys wanna see more stuff! Bye guys and see you at the next chapter! :)