Chapter Twelve: The Beauty and the Beast Anniversary

~Dipper's POV~

"Diana! Why can't you just tell me what this is all about?" I asked as she helped me into a suit and tie.

"You'll see, mother! I can't reveal too much, now can I?" My daughter grinned with a winked.

I laughed and shook my head. For some strange reason, I was getting dressed into the same suit I wore when Bill and I had our first date all those years ago...

Today was our anniversary. Not our first, but our sixteenth anniversary. And not just that, but Diana Belle was now sixteen. I just couldn't believe our little girl was growing up and I'd been married to Bill this long. It was such a dream.

But for some strange reason, I'd hadn't seen Bill at all today. I've mainly been hanging with the girls. Gosh, it felt like my bachelor party.

Finally, the clock went to nine o'clock before Diana Belle finishing helping me with my suit and tie. "Done!"

I looked into the mirror and smiled happily; I looked like a young man again. "Just like when I was seventeen."

"Hmmm... Maybe not so much." Diana joked, standing next to me.

I laughed and playfully shoved my daughter. "Oh, be quiet!"

Diana giggled, which sounded like little bells. "I'm not going to! Besides, you and dad will have a glorious night!"

"But I haven't seen him all day." I stated before Diana locked arms with me, walking out of mine and Bill's room.

"I know, but that's because he's been waiting for tonight. He told me that sixteen years ago, at this very time, you and dad danced the night away!" She exclaimed, her eyes sparkling.

I couldn't help but chuckle. We've told the story to Diana Belle of how Bill and I fell in love many times and she never got tired of it. In fact, she found it just as romantic as Will and Jill, the original fangirls of us, did.

"Will you be joining us, Princess Diana?" I asked, using the nickname of our daughter.

"Sadly, I will not. However, I will be checking up on you two to see if there's anything naughty going on." She teased, poking my nose.

We finally arrived at the doors of the famous ballroom. I laughed. "This is where Bill and I will have our anniversary?"

Belle nodded. "Of course! Now, Dipper Cipher-Pines, your demon husband awaits."

Once said, my daughter opened the doors to the ballroom to reveal its glory. It looked just as bright, clean, and beautiful as it once did.

In the center stood Will and Jill. Will wore a blue suit, kinda like something from Black Butler, and Jill wore a sparkling golden dress.

"Introducing..... Bill Cipher, the greatest demon husband who ever lived!" The two demons exclaimed before sliding away, revealing my husband.

I gasped as I felt my face feel hotter. My Bill wore the exact same suit as well like he did our first date. He looked exactly the same, but that's probably because he hasn't aged a bit.

"Pine Tree~." Bill greeted, taking my hand and placing a kiss upon it.

I giggled before looking at him. "Bill~. And where exactly did you disappear to all day?"

"I just had to make that everything was perfect for tonight. Also, I kind of cleaned up the ballroom." He stated.

"For the first time in months!" Jill sassed before receiving a death glare from Bill, which caused her to leave with Will.

"Hey, don't forget us!" Grunkle Stan stated as he, Ford, Mabel, Pacifica, Wendy, Robbie, Preston, Winter, and Rex, Blair, and Soos.

"Yeah, if it wasn't for me getting kidnapped by Bill, you two would've never have fallen in love!" Mabel stated happily.

"Ummm... I don't think that's a good thing, Aunt Mabel." Winter stated shyly.

I laughed before a song started. It was a song I knew too well. I looked up as the light began to dim to see Diana Belle holding a microphone.

"This goes out to my mother and father, the true Beauty and the Beast~." She spoke with a slight giggle.

Bill bowed in front of me, holding out his hand. "May I have this dance, my Pine Tree~?"

My face flushed even more, taking his hand with a smile. "Of course, demon boy~."

Before I knew it, Bill pulled me close as we began to dance as our daughter sang. She sang beautifully as Bill and I danced together.

Bill looked down at me once Diana Belle finished singing, pulling me into a kiss. I smiled and kissed him back happily.

"I love you, Dipper~" He whispered against my lips

"I love you too~" I whispered back, holding him close before Mabel took the mic and began to sing "Friday.

"IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY!!! GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!!!!" My sister sang happily. But I could swear that I saw some purple in her eyes....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

....... Yep, this chapter was bad.*slams head against the desk* I'M SORRY!!!!

I know that this book is almost done and I'm trying my best to end this as best as I could with everyone having a happy ending!

Anyway, make sure to comment and vote if you wanna see more! And also, PLEASE, give me some ideas for what to happen next! And goodbye, everyone!