Chapter Ten: Tad's Plan

~Toby's POV~

Bet you all never thought you'd hear my POV, huh? Hehe.... Well, here it is.

I suppose that I should start from the beginning. No, not the very beginning but I suppose it's best to start there, huh?

My father, Tad Strange, had fallen in love with a human girl named Poppy way before Bill and Dipper fell in love. My mom loved my dad because of his strangeness and weird ways of life. My dad loved her because of her happy outlook on life. I guess you could say it was love at first sight.

However, after the wedding, my mom was pregnant with me but she had an awful heart condition. After she gave birth to me, mom's heart seemed to have gotten worse and worse. And of course, by the time I turned four, my mother had died.

Dad wasn't happy anymore after mom died. And he wasn't the man I knew. After about a year of mom dying, he never played with me, talked to me, or did anything with me. I suppose my dad stopped being my dad... He just became Tad.

By the time I turned six, I'd had enough of Tad not taking care of me. Yes, I learned how to do things by myself, but it wasn't the same without a father figure since I didn't have a mother figure. Plus, I wasn't super good with my magic.

So, I stormed into my father's room, where I saw him watching the mirror. The mirror, like Bill's eye, could see anything that person wished. But I didn't care.

"Dad, I've had enough! I want you to play with me and actually be a father to me! I don't ask for much but-"

"Toby, shut up. I'm watching this." Tad growled as he never took his eyes off the mirror.

I was hurt but I wasn't going to show it. I walked over to the mirror and blinked at the sight. "Who are they?"

"Dipper and Mabel Pines. Gravity Falls's favorite twins. They're the ones who stopped Bill Cipher from taking over the world." He replied.

I watched with my father. Mabel and Dipper seemed to be goofy around with a karaoke machine. Before I knew it, a man with golden hair and an eyepatch came around and kissed Dipper's cheek.

"Is that Bill?" I asked curiously.

He growled and dug his nails into the counter that held the mirror. "Yes.... It is."

"Why do you hate him so much, father?" I asked again as Tad stood up.

"It's a long story..... But he's the reason your mother died." Tad stated as he paced back and forth like a mad man.

I blinked; I didn't believe it. This man couldn't have killed my mother. He looked too good and kind to kill anyone. Besides, mom said that she'd always had her horrible heart condition.

"B-but dad... Mom told us she'd always had a bad heart...." I explained, but Tad wouldn't listen to me.

"We need a plan. Since he took everything from me, I must take everything from him until he has nothing....." He smirked like a crazy person.

"How are you gonna do that?" I asked again.

"I don't know, brat.... He hates me and I'm pretty sure I won't get anywhere close to the family once they see my true form...." Tad stated.

Soon, Tad and I heard the sound of a girl laughing. We heard to the mirror and saw a small girl with brown hair and blonde tips at the end, wearing a long pink sweater that said "Best Demon-Human Ever!"

She was so adorable and beautiful.... I reached out my hand to touch the image of the girl. But Tad laughed evilly and grabbed my hands, twirling me around.