Chapter one: Summer Vaction

-June 1st 1983 Minappolis-

School was over with and finally I could focus on my personal life , I was 17 soon to be 18 and almost a senior in high school. My life consisted nothing of Music , singing and last and very least school, finally I could focus on my music, I loved music it was a way I could escape from the world when needed too " Hey Calpurina wanna hit up this new night club up tonight?" I looked in shocked "I'm only 17 I'm not allowed in clubs till I'm 21" alexia laughed at me and said "you have to 17+ for this club sweetheart" I nodded and said "sure why not I have nothing else to do" "okay see ya around 7:30" "okay , see ya" I said waving. I decided to walk home and enjoy the fresh breeze of the summer air I unlocked the door to see my parents at the kitchen table disguising dinner "hey mom , Hey dad I'm home" I said smiling and waving "hey sweetheart how the last day of school" my father said sitting me in his lap "nothing but good and excitement for the summer daddy and by the way Alexia and I are going to the mall later on can I go?" "Sure why not" said my mom "be back by 1:00 young lady" my dad said laughing. I rushed upstairs to pick out what I wanted to wear and how I was going to style my hair.

-6:02-

As I got out the shower I tied my hair up and went to get my outfit which was a pair of high waist acid washed jeans and a laced top, "hmm now which shoes" i thought to myself. I had plenty of pairs of shoes but which ones I don't know I picked out a pair of cute sandals that I haven't even worn yet. I got the curling irons ready and curled my hair into small curls it took me no later than 10 mins and then I was done. it was 6:59 and Alexia was out there I hear her toot the horn and i ran down the stairs and kissed my mom and dad goodbye. "Be careful sweetheart enjoy" "okay I will" I got in the car "somebody is all ready for tonight isn't they" alexia said laughing "well this exactly what you call dressed up" I said taking out my makeup bag applying mascara to my eyes and a light damp of blush and my dark purple lip stick which I totally loved. "Do you know who all is gonna be there" I said asking alexia "well so far I don't know nobody but this rising star name Prince ..heard of em"

"You are telling me you don't know ,Prince I mean he is such a good singer and he so good at playing the guitar and so many more instruments I mean he is the best I LOVE his music I'm so excited now" I gasped with amusement in my voice and sat back in my seat. As we reached there me and Alexia always did a quick check up to each other before any event "anything not fixed right" "everything is good Cal..now what about me anything?" I applied a smooth coat of foundation and said "all better"

We got out the car and walked outside and handed the veneer our tickets and we headed in to seat down. I was a-little chilly due to the Air condition being on so long inside made it very cold I grabbed my coat off the back of my chair and put it on.

- Prince -

"Okay guys you ready" I said to the band. Aren't we always ready Man they said giggling heading onstage before me. I giggled and grabbed my guitar.

-Announcer-

"ladies and Gentlemen ...The revolution"

I gave my band the cue when to start Playing"

-dearly beloved we are gathered here today to get through this thing called ..life. Electric word life it means forever and that's mighty Long time but I'm here to tell you it's something else ..the afterworld"

-Calpurnia-

"ahh it's exactly him..this such a dream come true" I said clapping along to the music ,Alexia smiled at me and bobbed her head to the music. "Let's go crazy ..let's get nuts" as I sung the words to the song I ordered me a soda not to worry guys no alchool, I drunk little at a time and enjoyed the night as it went by.

-12:01 am June 2nd 1983-

The show was over and I was crazy exhausted and couldn't wait to get back and crawl in my bed to get some sleep. As I was walking out I bumped into a man that stood 5'2 , light skinned , curly hair with some cute ass eyes. "Excuse me" I said smiling "it's okay your fine no big deal" said the handsome guy looking back at me winking ,bitting his lower lip.

"Do you know who you just bumped into?" Alexia said looking shocked. "Who?" I said getting excited she whispers in my ear"..Prince" I wanted to squeal so badly but I kept it to my self and walk to the car. "Was this gonna be the best summer or what"