Chapter 2: The day After

-9:55 am June 2nd,1983-

"GoodMorning Minneapolis it's your favorite morning show so get on up and start your day off right" I yawned and got up to get my day started. I decided to put on a pair of knee shorts with a tye-dye shirt after I got done taking a nice warm bathe. As i got dressed and went down stairs my parents we both off to work and I was home alone i laid down most of the day thinking about what happen last night and how magical it was and I wish I could relive it all over again.

-prince-

I couldn't get my mind off the girl that bumped into me last night she was beautiful and her perfume smelled so delightful I had to see her again no matter how hard I had to look around to see her.  "Hey guys that's it for today see you guys tomorrow" "bye!!" They all said waving still playing their instruments. As I headed outside to get on my motorcycle I saw the mysterious girl walking my way "hi there beautiful stranger!" I said giggling and smiling at her. She waved and walked up to me "great show last night a lot of hard work    you put out there " she to me trying
Her-hardest not to blush. "Well thank you beautiful stranger..what's your name?" I smiled at her bitting my lip. "My name is Calpurina but you can call me cal for short. She gave me a smile and giggled a little which definitely was a big turned on for me . "Well Calpurnia take is your lucky day" "how is that , Sir" she said looking lost and confused at me for a second. I took a piece of paper wrote my number down and handed it to her "don't open till you get home ,Cal" I said whispering in her ear before getting on my motorcycle heading home. She look back at me waving and smiling.

-Calpurnia-

Omg prince gave me his number?!!! I was so shocked till I couldn't move any part of body as I walked home I still couldn't get it off my mind "should I call him tonight or wait?...wait a-little while first then call him" I smiled and couldn't stop blushing for nothing in the world. The summer Vacation has started off the best so far...and I couldn't wait to see what else this "summer" weather had to offer me.

Author's note

Sorry this chapter was so short i can't write that much due to the fact I had surgery Friday. But anyway you think Cal and Prince gone hit off right away or wait a-little light longer. Tell me what you think leave comments.