Chapter 12 Prince's Birthday pt 3

-June 7 1983-

I woke up till see that I was tied up and from my hands to my feet and my legs were spread I felt something wet on my sensitive area it felt like a wave or something hitting I looked down and saw Prince between my legs with his eyes closed says "mmm you taste so good" I felt his tongue licking me up and down I felt the feeling when it hit and it felt so good I didn't want it to stop "mmmm baby that feel so good" he keep on licking till I came screaming a little "shh baby the whole hotel shouldn't be able to hear us"

I leaned up to see him making his way up to me licking my neck and grabbing my left breast squeezing it "you got some beautiful breast" he as he starting sucking my breast this lasted about 30 mins making me squirt and making him rub "that area" I closed my eyes leaning back on him moaning and my legs barely wanting to stay open I bite my lip squirting again he whispered In my ear "damn baby do I turn you on the bad mmm I like that" he said as he kissing me fingering me so hard it turned me on so much.

Prince

I love teasing her it was my of showing her that I love her and that her body was all mine. As I made my way back to down to area I took off my boxers and inserted myself inside of her whispering "if I'm hurting you tell me okay?" She nodded and closed her eyes. I started off slowly making her tits bounce with u love seeing I grab them saying "mmmm them breast so soft and big" I speed up a-little making her whole body bounce and she screaming turned me on even more I got faster and faster leaving her cum all over everything she made me fall weaker and weaker I turned her over going in even more deeper making her scream not caring who heard "that's baby scream" I put a pillow in her mouth saying "don't saying anything baby" this was the best feeling ever she was amazedly aroused that even I came became more aroused for her "baby we can go all night" she said moaning "suck my breasts baby" she said while forcing her big breast inside of my mouth I loved sucking them I was like a big ass baby sucking their mother's breast for milk "mmm keep sucking don't stop" she said moaning while sucking her tits they felt so good in my mouth as I stop sucking I went and inserted myself back inside of her doing her "doggy style" she felt so good she was so wet and tight but  I knew how to make her more wet licking as I put her legs upon my shoulder and licking like I had a cherry lollipop she tasted so good I couldn't stop licking "mmm you taste so good" I said burying my face and wiggling my face around while my tongue was still doing the work.