Chapter 17:Bedrest & Stress.

November 30th,1986

Prince

Cal has been having very bad pains lately we've been to the hospital doctors says it's normal to have pains like this in the pregnancy..we've schedule appointments..the same thing .. It's normal.

I suggested Bed rest till further notice that's the best thing for her and our child.

Today I had a busy schedule,which involves photo shoots,interviews,meetings,and even talking about a new album,and a tour this was all to stressful for an engaged man with his pregnant fiancé at home on bed-rest.

While I was gone I called her mother and father over to keep her company and if anything go wrong just call me.

-Cal-

I didn't like it when Prince had a busy day and I couldn't go..but it was his life style and it was his Job.

"Mommy can we go baby shopping I don't like being in bed all day it's boring" I said pouting.

"Yes sweetheart we can but you are gonna have to be in a wheelchair..you never know how bad the pain might get sweetheart" my mom said helping me up.

"DADDYYY!!!??"" I said trying to talk my mom out of the wheelchair.

"Cal your mom is right..they can get worst..I mean your mom went through the same thing with you and your brother , your not walking .. If you don't want the wheelchair we will stay here till Prince gets back"

As they were talking Prince came back upstairs smiling walking over to me looking at me pout.

"Let her have pout moments" said my father giggling .

"Baby why are you home so early I thought you was busy all day?" I said asking him rubbing my stomach.

"Well the photo shoot was great...but my next meeting don't start till 4 it's just now 11"
I nodded and kissed him.

-4:00pm-

He was gone again , and I was back home again with my parents.

As we were getting ready to go the phone started to ring, they said that Prince was rushed to the hospital for an emergency.

I got really worried and started to panic.

As we got to the hospital his bodyguards guided us to his room,where he laid in the bed holding his side.

"Ouchhh" he said loudly. My eyes widen running over to him.

"It's time for them to be remove" the doctor said as he keep writing.

"Aww you gotta get your appendix remove" I said teasing him. He looked at me and smacked his lips "oh shut up" I playfully poked his sides "mom dad ,Calpurina!" Prince said telling your parents as he keep grabbing his sides.

- 2 days later-

"Baby,hand me that remote over there" Prince said seating up slowly,reaching for my hand.

"Big baby I mumbled" giggling alittle handing Prince the remote.

"Calpurina!!...stop it" my mom said helping me seat down.

"Both of my kids both are on bed rest more work for me but I don't mind though" my mom said kissing our cheeks telling us to get some rest.

A/N

I added little something extra for new readers!! Vote and comment and I will give you all a bonus chapter or even a bonus book with chapters that didn't make it to this book.