Chapter 14: Back Home

-July 17th,1986-

Today was Prince's Last show and it was In Florida, I was a day early because I missed him so much till I couldn't wait to see him,we  spent most of the day laying in bed and him rubbing my flat 1 month stomach,and then the other half I watched him get ready for his show.

"Well baby this is it..Good luck out there" I said kissing him on the cheek and hugging him" "thank you baby" he said kissing me and heading out to the stage I looked at him,smiling proud of how much success he have accomplished in life. "You guys are soooo cute" Alexia said coming up behind me smiling I jumped up and blushed "aww thank you" i said putting my hand on my flat stomach "I'm just glad that I can call him mine" Alexia looked at me and smile talking to the stage manager I couldn't really hear what they was saying but they was smiling and laughing and he gave her a thumbs up and went back outside I raised an eyebrow "what was that about?" "Nothing just having a friendly conversation's with my friend's boyfriend tour manager" she said laughing ,I nodded and went and to sit on the sofa and write alittle while listening to the show from behind the stage.

  Hours later(Prince)

It was the last show of the night and I had a special surprise for Calpurnia."How y'all doing tonight Miami,let me hear you make some noise" I said putting my ear to the crowd. "Tonight is the last show of tour..yeah I know it's sad..I really enjoyed touring seeing city to city,meeting fans ..but tonight I promise this is going to be the best night of each and everyone of your lives" I said looking backstage winking at Calpurnia. "Cue the music..I gotta alittle surprise for a special someone here tonight..Calpurina baby come out here" as I saw here walking towards my way I couldn't wait to kiss her and hug her.. "Say hi to the crowd baby" she said while waving at the crowd, as I went to get the ring from my closet friend,Zachary "Congrats Bro" he said patting me on the back,I smiled and ran back out "okay you guys know that this special woman has been here since day 1,ever since I met you in First avenue baby..I knew you was the one,thank you for always being there for me,calling,coming over when I needed you,being my number one supporter..just thank you Calpurina..since last month you told me about our child .. I just picture us being a happy family but it doesn't feel complete yet..without you having my last name" I said getting on one my knee,hearing the crowd say aww and taking pics "Calpurina Eliza Blackmen..will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" She was crying tears of joy and covered her face while nodding yes, as I slide the ring on her finger getting up to hug her whispering in her ear "I Love you Soon to be Mrs.Nelson" kissing her cheek..Florida was the best night of this Tour.

-a/n-

4 years ago these two met in a club during one summer night and now 4 later they are Engaged..aww how cute. Leave comments