Chapter 3: phone conversation

-June 2nd,1983  8:01 pm-

-Calpurina-

I took the sheet of notebook paper out of pocket and dialed my fingers were alittle shaky but I Ignored the feeling and dialed the number ever so happy and still excited even though I had talk to him face to face and even had his number

The phone began to ring and ring,ring and finally he pick up the phone saying in a smooth deep tone "I was expecting you to call anytime" he said laughing softly into the phone . I giggled into the phone "I got nervous that's all" his voice was enchanting and deep till it made me fall deeper for him. "Well if your scared I'm going to bite then nothing to worry about because I don't" he said laughing into the phone. "How about you come by first avenue tomorrow around 2 I'll meet you there okay sweetheart' I bite my lip and nodded. "Okay 2 it is" I said smiling. "Goodnight beautiful sweet dreams" I hung up the phone after saying goodnight I smiled and laid my head down so excited about tomorrow that I couldn't even sleep.

-prince-

I had plan a special evening for us at first avenue tomorrow I wanted to keep a surprise letting her think she was coming to watch me and my band rehearse for an upcoming show. She already had a spelled on me and didn't want it to go away either. Her soft sweet voice that's her words escape from and her soft Caramel skin till her beautiful soft gray eyes. 

-11:15 pm June 2nd 1983-

Still excited about tomorrow till I couldn't sleep I decided to play the piano  and see if I could come with a soft sweet melody. "Hmm how about if I started off slow then speeded up alittle..no that isn't it" coming up with a tune that had to be done by 2:00 pm tomorrow doesn't seen so hard but it takes a lot of work I had to get done this had to be a surprise  for her a very thrilling shocking one. I smirked as an idea came to my head and I started to play the piano singing the words.

-Calpurnia-

It was now 12:31 am and still I haven't gotten any sleep yet. I decided I would call him back but I didn't wanna wake him because it was so late at night and I know he needed his rest. But hey why not never know , I called the number back and he pick up immediately I smiled and said "hope I didn't wake you sorry too call so late" "this isn't late darling this is the right time for me" he said back to me I knew he was tired I could tell it by the tone in his voice. I looked at my nails and back at the wall "the other night I noticed your dark purple lipstick It looks good on you" I blushed and looked at up "thanks dark purple is my fave color color" I said getting shyer. "Aww somebody is getting shyer and I can tell someone is blushing as well" I smiled and said "how?" "Your tone changed beautiful " I yawned a little and giggled "am I that boring?" Prince said laughing . "No no I'm enjoying you just alittle tired that's all" "I'm gonna let you get some rest beautiful so you will be all rested up for later on today" I giggled and smile "alright  goodnight prince sweet dreams" I said hanging up the phone.