Chapter 7: Cal's Birthday Pt1

-June 5th 1983, 12:05 pm-

-prince-

Today was Cal's birthday I had to make this day really extra special for her beside any-day I would make special for  her. I took the day off and had a limo to be at her home at 6:30 that night. In the meantime I called her up to wish her happy birthday once again and to tell her I had her a surprise. I couldn't pin point what gift to get her so I decided do buy her a heart necklace that when you opened it had a quote in it. Time was winding down and I had to get dress for the occasion. Every since the day I first saw her which was just a couple days ago but still I fall deeply in love with her and I know she felt the same way.

-Calpurina-

It was 6:30 and I was already dressed for  the surprise that Prince had for me I was so excited that my stomach was filled with butterflies my head filled with ideas what all the surprise could be but I let my mind settle and wait till I got there. The white limo pulled up outside my home my eyes bucked out of my head and smiled "wow" I said walking to get inside the limo "Mrs Calpurnia how are you?" Said the driver opening my door. "I'm doing great and how are you on this lovely end?" I said asking the driver smiling, he nodded and replied with "quite swell madam thank you"  as I got inside the car it was covered in lavender and silk it was so beautiful. The ride was quite long so I took a nap as i woke up I saw beautiful white home with a beautiful water fall in front I admired the view so much till I couldn't wait till I got out. "We are here Mrs.Calpurina" the driver said as getting out the car coming to my side to open my door. I stepped out and was greeted with flowers and a kiss. "You look beautiful as always" he said looking at me grabbing my hand , leading my Into the the beautiful building" "is this your home?..if so it's beautiful" I said looking around and gazing at the pictures. "Yes it is and thank you" as he replied to my question I saw him getting a purple medium sized box out of his coat pocket "hope you like this surprise" he said kissing me I smiled and blushed I loved his kisses they were so warm and soft . As I opened the box i saw a diamond necklace with the letter C on it it was so beautiful till I asked for his assistance to put it on I smiled and kissed him I felt his touch getting deeper his and his hands start to slide in my places that were very it was very crazy and i love every bit of it i let out a small groan and lend back in his pleasure his touch had took complete control over me and i didnt want the feel to stop. 

 this amazing feeling went on half of the night as we stopped i looked down at the ring my mother hand given me and my eye widen in shock and disbelief my eyes start to tear up but i didnt want to prince to see me like this so i covered my face and hide. 

 -Note-

Think Cal and Prince will let their true feeling out for each other or wait alittle longer?