Chapter 20: The Call.

-January 20th,1987-

Lately me and Prince hadn't been arguing we had been getting along good so far.

Since I was close along for my due date I had been resting a lot lately because walking hurts and my feet are swollen.

Prince had been working non-stop lately from studio,till interviews day by day and then on top of that he have to have the album done by July and the tour starts in August that's a whole lot of work for a 29 year old man,but I was worried about his health he hadn't been sleeping that much lately,he eats more now,and he forgets stuff like easy.

"Good morning baby" he said kissing my belly and helping me over to the table putting my plate in front of me. It was full of food that wasn't breakfast food we both had big plates of food and before I could start eating "are you going to eat your bacon..it might be to greasy for the baby you think" he said looking at me,I just smiled and nodded that I was going to eat it.he giggled in about 3 mins he was done eating I looked at him and took the plate and made him to go lay down and get some sleep and don't think about food for another 3 hours. If you looked at him he had gained about 39 pounds.

It was now 7:00 and Prince still hadn't made it home i was worried then I thought maybe he is at practice or at a meeting

Then the phone ring hoping it was him but it was the hospital telling me that he had fainted and had to be rushed to the hospital as I got there I saw them running test on him,hooking an Iv up and out a mask over his face this worried me so much he needed his rest but he was so worried about his career till it wasn't funny.

I waited outside the waiting room with our families waiting for the doctor to tell us his condition I couldn't calm down my leg shaking and the baby was wide awake which was hurting more than ever.

"You guys here for Prince Nelson?" The doctor said catching our attention. We all jumped up to our feet. The doctor didn't seem so sad but he did upset like he could fuss at us.

"Well how is he?" I said asking seating down.

The doctor sighed.

"He is gonna be fine he just a lot of rest no working for about a month or 2,he have been all of the wrong food and then no rest can cause chest pain and you to faint" he need to be watched 24/7.

I looked in shocked about the watch part because he could be an handful at times but to hear he was going to be fine made me smiled

A/n

This book is now completed thank you guys so much for commenting and voting waiting for more. It was an complete honor writing for you guys. There will be a book 2,it will be published May 29th or June 1st till then enjoy this chapter.

💖