Chapter19: Come and talk to me.

January 17th 1987,L.A

Since Prince's busy schedule seem not have lighting up I decided to take a trip to Los angles to visit my older brother and to see what he have been up to.

My older brother Robert was very close to me when I was growing up we had a close sibling relationship...don't get me wrong we still do today but since we live miles and miles away we barely talk..he now works at this big record company where he works with the biggest of stars ever..even my fiancé

"So what brings you out here to the warm sunny skies of L.A" my brother asked handing me a bottle of water.

I smile and giggle "just getting away from the cold cloudy skies of Minneapolis" I said looking around at all the awards he had own and all the times he had been honored..for young man like him he seemed to be doing pretty well.

"I kinda came out here because back home everything isn't going so right I mean from all the stress about the new baby and me and Prince we kinda got in a heated argument about a misunderstanding" I said waddling over to the window.

"IF HE HIT YOU YOU BETTA TELL ME RIGHT NOW IM FLYING MY ASS TO MINNEAPOLIS RIGHT NOW!!" said my brother getting mad.

"No no he didn't hit me I just made him sleep on the couch that night" I said calming my brother.

"Good beside that's where he need to as of right now.. I don't wanna see a whole bunch of little Nieces and Nephews running around anyway" he said playfully rubbing my stomach.

"Mr Blackmen your 4:30 is here" said the voice over the phone. "Okay send them back please" Robert said sitting back in his chair waiting.

As the door opened it was man that stood 5'2,light skinned with green eyes,wearing a red suit with high heel boots to match my eyes widening it was Prince.

"Calpurnia what is you doing?!" Prince asked grabbing my waist looking into my eyes deeply.

"Visiting my brother..what you doing here?" I said still a little pissed at him.

"I'll give you two a moment I'll be right back" Robert said shutting the door steeping out.

"I kinda like it here..more warm ,no snow I can walk outside without shivering I would like it if we had the baby here and we stayed here" I said looking at him with a very serious look."

"I'm not moving to L.A I mean just no it's not the right kind of environment for me..I love it but just not to move out here" Prince said looking down at his watch.

"It's always about you isn't it I mean if what ever you want I never get to decided do i mean it's always you you YOU!!..I'm sick of it I'm 22 years old and I would like if I could make one damn decision of my own" trying to keep my temper down so I wouldn't go in pre labor.

"You know what I'm sick of your outburst on me everytime I say something it's always what I'm doing wrong I mean I love you and everything but you need a temper check I guess since your almost in your last trimester it's making you act like this..you gotta calm down"

"No it's about not how I feel and I'm tired of it I think L.A would be better for the baby and better for us more options more everything"

We swap words for about an hour till Robert step in making us stop.

"Are you sure that you wanna relase Sign o times and have a tour?" My brother said looking at Prince getting the contract ready.

Prince look at me and then back at my brother "...yep I do..where do I sign"

I didn't say anything but in my mind I was saying a whole lot of things I just stayed in the lobby.

A/N

Cal and Prince still arguing tell me what you think about this leave feed back and vote :) one more chapter till the new book.