Chapter 5: The thought him\Her

-June 3rd,7:59 pm 1983-

-Calpurnia-

As Prince drove me home on his motorcycle I felt the breeze go through my hair as it hit my face "turn here" I said loudly. As we got to my stop I got off feeling him gripping my arm "no see you later again kiss?" I giggled and kisses him softly handing him my number and address "keep it in a secret safe place okay" he nodded and smiled "okay I will beautiful" as I went inside i could still smell his cologne on my shirt , I headed upstairs to take a shower and to get into bed after a long exciting lovely day. My phone began to ran I thought it was him but it was my noisy friend .. Alexia "give me all the details leave nothing out"I laughed "it was a nice planned out even just For 2!!" I said as I was continue to talk! "But beside all that I really enjoyed it was fun new experiences" I couldn't get him off my mind I loved his touch and the way he looked at me..as I was thinking I forgot about prince's performance tomorrow night and I had to get there. "Alexia speaking of which would you like to go back to first avenue tomorrow night?" I could hear her giggle and playfully sigh "sure girl what time?" "7:00 pm sharp" I smiled "we both are tired and we need our rest" "well..one of us need their beauty rest" I giggled and said "yeah goodnight alexia"

    -prince-

Wow what an amazing day I said out loudly "who was that gal? she has style" said one of my drummer's I chuckled and turnt  my head "just a friend of mine her name is Calpurina"
"Like Calpurina from the story of Julius Caesar?" They asked again. "I guess you can say that" I said looking at them smiling,every thought I had was about her,from her smile till her walk and her sweet soft lips that planted a kiss on to my lips,I honestly could picture my life with her. She was the perfect ideal girl and just the one I was looking for.
Okay guys we have show we need to be getting for I said getting up on stage sitting down at the piano. I couldn't wait till tomorrow night hope she was one of the faces among the crowd.

Author's note
Cal and prince is really feeling each other.think that Calpurina will make it on time till Prince's show.
Leave comments😁